Reviews for Nothing There
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is so good. *sniffles* I can totally see Anakin wanting to do this, to hold the body close and tell it he yet loved his Master. Anakin loved as fiercely as he hated. It's just sad that Sidious turned love into resentment.
ciele chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
the last line is so...imploding (for lack of a better term). characterization is well done-such a sad story. I love Vader's thought-process.
WolfCipher7 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007

You are really good at writing these emotional things! I have to keep reading your fis!

~Alien Roxi~
blank000000 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Again, you win! Is it a natural talent of yours to make people cry? Or is it just me that I cry in every emotional story where Obi-Wan dies? This story is just so different than the way it was portrayed in episode IV. Obviously, I like this version much, much better
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
really good. liked the very end
Vee017 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Aw, I really like this. My stomach twisted at the end.

'I love you, I was waiting for you, I have missed you for so long, and now all you can do is leave me again…' that just brings back everything that was Anakin.
R.D chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I love this!
Arken Elf chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Its so beautiful, I dont have words. Congratulations
destroying tokyo chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Wow...just wow. Good.
Twinnie chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
An unexpected point of view... But a beautiful one.
Witchy-grrl chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
::sniff:: Oh, that was such a different view on that infamous scene...I love it! I just...want to hug Anakin all the more now. :)
Hakkai's Lady chapter 1 . 6/17/2005