Reviews for Striking A Pose
Guest chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
Godaime Tsunade
Yondaime Minato

I think you meant the Godaime...
Naruto lover 19 chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
Love the story but the the 5th hokage is the Godaime and the 4th hokage was the Yodaime and is Naruto's father
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I don't know why everyone's asking for this guy 2 update when its been nearly 10 years since he did.

I do want him 2 update but i doubt this guy will
xFlipJamsx chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
Omg please please update the story
Guest chapter 10 . 1/15/2014
Please, please, please update! Your story is extremely alluring! I couldn't get enough of it. You kept the all the people in character. Especially Sasuke because most people mess his character up by making him all sappy and stuff, but you definitely made it work. UPDATE!
sana chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
Hi? I hope you write more but please return the "real" strength of sasuke. Thanks a lot. I love the story. : )
Guest Hayley chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
I love this story! Please make the stalker an akatsuki member to spice things up a bit, that would be the best thing ever! :)
Sexly sango chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
lol u need to tell us wat happens this is getting funny and good
ash chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
i have read this fanfic since you first published it and i gotta say you are amazing. the format and the way they act and just everything about it makes me want to keep reading.
Lukalia fan101 chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Loved the story! In chap.9, you should've made Sakura beat the shit out of them!
DaTree585 chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
please write morex
Dina Sana chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
Aww hope u update soon please! :)
BlueBerrySourStraps chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
Aw, so cute! I really love Naruto, I started getting into it a few months before;) SasuSaku are my favorite couple along with NaruHina. So cute:) Really love your story, as said in the chapter title, very original.
sakura.souen chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
update please! i know its been 6 years but please please!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Good story so far! I like your writing style, its easy to read and fluent! So far very interesting! :D