Reviews for My Mother
sveta chapter 50 . 15h
Awesome story
A reader chapter 50 . 8/18
Good plot, but some of it was a bit awkward
goanago chapter 1 . 8/6
Oh my God! I loved the ending of this first chapter!
LeiaHlafBlood chapter 39 . 8/2
I just read the AN, and I think you are talking about the one character I hate. Why?
LeiaHalfBlood chapter 28 . 8/1
Cliffhangers? You should publish this. I am serious!
LeiaHalfBlood chapter 17 . 7/31
I have read books that say that when people say stuff like ‘sorry about your mom’ it feels empty, not genuine, but, sorry about your dad.
LeiaHlafBlood chapter 13 . 7/31
This is the first fan fiction that I have ever read that made me laugh. This is amazing!
Ember Nickel chapter 50 . 5/18
Loved this! The Force ghosts being able to help others regain their identity (Bail, Shmi, eventually Han!) was a really nice touch.
Ember Nickel chapter 12 . 5/17
Only this far, but this is great! I love the droids' attitudes and Padme and Han bonding over carbon poisoning.
Great story I really liked it. You should write a sequel to this maybe 5 years later
Sa chapter 50 . 1/29
Do you think you could make a sequel? I love this story and I love Luke and rianna, but of course no other story's have Luke and rianna together.
Sarah chapter 50 . 1/28
I love this story so much! I can't believe you came up with it! You are a true genius! Keep on righting and I think that it would be cool if you added Rianna in another story. (just what I think) Keep on righting more!(or don't it your decision) sorry for the long comment. Bye!
Awesome story!
RedJump58 chapter 1 . 1/16
You made Luke weak
TMI Fairy chapter 17 . 1/13
Oh, fuck ... Ewoks ... skipped ...
Borys