Reviews for My Mother
Amanda chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
Good so far. I'm interested to see how it turns out.
Leah chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
Wow, what an interesting concept! Please continue, you have me hooked!
zebrafinch chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
Great ficcy. I have not seen a plot like this before. Great job and I shall read on with interest.
LVB chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
What a fantastically original idea! I'm hooked already and can't wait to see where you'll take this.
tobedeleted9 chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
I am so captivated by this story. Can NOT wait for the next chapter. Update soon, please. Love this. Love the memories. Maybe you could include the "feelings" that Leia remembers about her mother (as mentioned in RotJ)

Huffah and mad props to you,

Ta~

*austin
an chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
please update
tobedeleted9 chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
Ooh. I'm not much for AU, but this is amazing. I love the concept- keep it up! I can't wait for more! And Leia with twins- gorgeous. I'm hoping Luke comes into this eventually. ) CONTINUE PLEASE!

Huffah and mad props to you,

Ta~

*Austin

PS, shameless advertising for my own SW story (it's Padme/Anakin), A Happy Moment. Please check it out if you wish. )
xforeverxathrunx chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
MORE! MORE! MORE!

Awesome story line!

KEPP UP THE GOOD WORK!
BumbleBee823 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Definitely continue this. I really like where it's going. :) Great job!
Tyla chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
It's really really good so far, please continue!
Caitlin chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Good start! I love the concept of this story. It's so sad that Padme died without really knowing her children. Keep up the great work!
lateBloomer04 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Wow! This is EXCELENT! What a neat possibility...carbon freezing. I can't wait to read more, It'll be cool to see what happens when the twins meet their mom! Update soon.
1,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105