Reviews for My Mother
Samaritan Prime chapter 36 . 9/30/2017
GET REKT RIANNA!
Guest chapter 50 . 9/20/2017
Oh I would love you yo do more chapters please!
Guest chapter 50 . 8/19/2017
Are you doing more chapters or not? I am a little confused
Queen Maine chapter 38 . 7/19/2017
oH mY GOd the ships
Queen Maine chapter 36 . 7/19/2017
ummm I ship her and Luke but her bitchness is wayyyy to much
Queen Maine chapter 18 . 7/19/2017
I CANT, MY HEART CANT TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS CUTENESS
Queen Maine chapter 11 . 7/19/2017
my heart is dying ._.
myrtlethemurder101 chapter 41 . 6/19/2017
I'm calling this chapter the reality of love between Rian na and luke lol their in llllloooovvvveee
Mr. Invincible chapter 27 . 6/7/2017
This story is fantastic.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/7/2017
Hi,
I know this story was finished 10 years ago, but still! I feel like I've got to let this rant out!
Did you have to make Han such a crude asshole? I love the idea behind the story but people are so tactless in it! Like Han telling Leia that she didn't have much experience with mothers since both of hers were dead, or Leia asking Padme what happened to Anakin (if I remember right) and if he died after Padme spoke of him in past tense and with obvious pain . It just sours the reading experience which is a shame for such a nice idea.
There, rant over. :D
The Shadow Jedi chapter 50 . 5/1/2017
Good story. There were some cheesy parts like Padme teaching Luke how to swim and the Luke and Rianna romance. But I like the idea of Padme waking up in the future and finding everything changed. I liked the parts where she reconnects with her children and family. And the best part was trying to get Anakin to be forgiven by Leia, which really shows how strong Star Wars can be.
Art Is The Weapon chapter 50 . 3/29/2017
Wow. Wow. Wow. Just finished this all over the space of a few weeks. I love it. *investigates possible sequels*

Side note, the romance really was developed well because when Luke was realising his feelings I was a bit surprised but also like "hmmm, that does make sense though".
Sailor Swifty chapter 50 . 1/19/2017
i really enjoyed this story. first time i ever seen at story with Padam still being alive. it made the story intersting
Starwars lover 1 chapter 50 . 1/17/2017
This is like my favorite fanfic ever! I hope you write a sequel!
Kaylin chapter 41 . 12/30/2016
I like this storyline. I was sad when Padme died, so I like how she is alive again.
1,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »