Reviews for Han Solo's Story
StarPirate chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Excellent beginnig.I like the way you captured the character.
Haninator chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
More! Han is so HOT! As if you couldn't guess, Han's my fav too!
Traveler of Worlds chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I know I'm probably much too late, but why have you discontinued this? This sounds just like Han and I want to read more! Anyways, its not nice to quit on a story and leave it up for everyone to see and get interested in, then leave them with a cliffhanger! Seriously though, you should update.
3LW00D chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Why is this discontinued? It's good, and you were doing such as good job with Han. Anyway, great work, I gotta read some more of you stuff
I love dance chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
This is great so far! I hope you decide to update! I've read some of your other stories and you do such a great job with Han. :)
Super Tinfoil Man Part 2 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Super interesing !
Jason H chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Are you ever going to update this story? 'Cause it sounds promising. Please write some more because this could be very good. -Jason
magickal1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Um...are you ever going to update? Or is this abandoned?

Because this has a lot of potential. And if you've decided that you'd like to drop it, I'd like to steal your idea.

Mwahaha.

Good. Short, but good.
redsoxfreak01 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
im excited for the next chapter. It sounds like it'll be good!
High Admiral Thorin chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Hi I am a huge Han solo fan so I hope you get the job done right, So far it looks great. I can’t wait for the next update.

P. S. Keep up the good work (Raises hand and salutes)
unapologeticmocker chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
It's gotten off to a good start! Can't wait to read more!
Kitchen Guardian of DOOM chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
cool i like the way you write this story and-oops g2g my popcorn is done
Person type thing chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
This sounds like it's gonna be funny. Han Solo is my fave SW character. Harrison Ford is such a good actor.
SciFiSG1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Star Wars from Solo's POV huh? Sounds like this should be good. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Update soon.
cookiemunster chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This is a great idea for a fan-fic. Cant wait to read more!