Reviews for In the Doorway
lucindadixon chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Great story. I'm glad she didn't drink in your version. I still can't watch this episode. Too painful.

"Finally, I thought, I would become the center of his universe the way he was mine. A tiny voice in my head whispered that I always was and always had been his center." - Love this.
ladybrin chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
As much as JR is my boy- sometimes I could "bust my foot up his but"- I WISH you would write one more chapter and show My boy getting his sh** togethr . It is the VERY thing I watched Dallas for all those years ago- hoping against hope that JR- my boy- (no matter how lowdown and dirty he is) that he would get his act together-with his wife- I will ALWAYS believe that he loves her- he is just really Mucked up- teehee
LL chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
I really like this story. Very well done!
Nikie chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
Hi Manda,

Good to see you writing again. I love this last chapter, expressing Sue Ellen's emotion through the turmoil that has been created. Great job!

Nikie
GoldSovereign chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Your story held me breathless until it was over. So glad you wrote another "Dallas" fic. Please keep them coming!
Opal Mattila chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I don't know these people, but I think it speaks volumes about your writing that I can feel for them as much as I do. Her husband's a bastard of the highest order, and I hate the wh#re, whoever she is. Ouch. Beautiful, absolutely beautifully written. Tragedy of the highest order and I loved it.