Reviews for The More Things Stay the Same
A Midsummer chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Yes, I would too except it's already complete so I'll have to deal with completing it myself. So they dated and finally got married and had children.
RenKiryu chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
I followed. Just in case you pull together another marvelous chapter C:

Really good read :D
roni2010 chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
love plot... like that draco and ginny could become friends after meeting again at the reunion..
AngelHeartOfMine chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
I loved it! It was really sweet how Draco tried to be himself and convince Ginny to come back. )
cloreen chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
I am not a fan of loose ends ): But that's just the shallow kind of person that I am(:

Your story was very well written, and the concept was a nice, original idea! Keep up the good work.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
nice
opaque-girl chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
Very sweet!
Gryffindor Goddess 31 chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER! I love the story!
Rashel Quinn chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
aww .. it was soo sweet ... :D a sequel .. ? please .. :D .. anywho again i love the way u show draco and ginny's relationship ...it is soo adorable .. :D anywho ... this week i will start reading In Which These Two Smiles Meet ... dats thw story ur working on right ? how many chap r u gonna make it ... anyhow ... byye .. :D
BlackBerge chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
This is an intersting story. I've read a few of your storys and all of them have been beautifuly writen. Give yourself a pat on the back. i'm no fan of Ginny/Draco but I loved this story. Therefore it's worthy of my favorites! KEEP WRITEING!
Hellcat81 chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
very refreshing read. you do have a way with words as what i read of you is never boring. the situation at the beginning of this chapter kind of reminded me of darcy (pride & prejudice) when he shows lizzy around his estate at the end of the book.
rachelthebooklover chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
hurray!
caught in my own world chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
aw :)
Dreaming K chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
Thank you for sharing this. I really enjoyed reading about the reunion, that's a wonderful idea. (I was just wondering where the students who reside at Hogwart that year were?)

The dialogues between Ginny and Draco were very well written and made the whole story perfectly possible and believable.

Dreaming K
Io.sono.Emilia chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
I liked it very much. I like it better with th-is epilogue. Without it, we would have jsut imagined that Ginny had a great night with Draco and then fell into his arms completely. That Draco hadn't been "perfect". This was very well done. I wish I knew what happened next, but I guess I'll just have to live without it. I *applaud*. Whoa...this is a year old. I guess you're a bit surprised that someone is reveiwing, but oh well. Haha.