Reviews for Never Knows Best
blubelle chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I was looking over your profile and I came across this little gem. I love this style of writing, nothing is more inspirational than something so uncommon to a community like I was reading over the reviews and I saw someone describe it as a 'Gonzo-type', and I love that description because it is raw and very real. Nothing like a good Hunter S. Thompson allusion.

I tried subscribing to your C2 but for some reason it's not showing up on the website. Lizzie and Edwin are by far the best pairing, and I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks so. Sorry to get off topic. Anyway, awesome fic, I'm so happy that I came across this. Oh and I love your author name by the way. Fight Club. Amazing. "On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero".
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Wow, that was really great. The perspective is really interesting.
the Raven of Roses chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
this one feels sad now.

but in a good way.

i like to see fics written in that style, the sort of gonzo-type genre that is so often passed off as "sloppy" or "amaturish." really, the people who think that probably dont know their literature...

anyway, this one would like to congratulate you on a job well done. i llok forward to more awesomeness from you in the near future.

NNCS chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
...i liked it...diffrent with a hint of familiarity...loved it in fact
tasuku-sempai chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Hmm...Interesting view of Mamimi. Strange and (purposely) undescriptive, but I liked it.
JustGravity chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Wow. This was...good. ::blinks:: I liked the way you wrote it out...
loveandpeace522 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Must review! This was written way different from anyone else and I love your style it rocks socks! Mamimi is such an awesome character I hate when people make fun of her rawr! lol You going to update or leave it there o.o that would be evil ya know
Lonely Mononoke chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Are you going to write more or is it just gonna be this one chapter? Cuz I really want to read more of this MamimixNaota thing~~! I MUST read more! ...plz? XP
WaitingWishing chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
This was an awesome fic to read. It was poetic, yet short and simple. Two thumbs up for you!
Ivysumi Nagao chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Fragments. _ Those were kind of confusing to me (but maybe thats cause I haven't slept in 32 hours). Nicely poetic. Very good fic. You've done a great job keeping Mamimi in character! Nao & Mamimi fics like this are the best! _ Keep up the great work!
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Col. O I like this. Simple, but nice.
cole125 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
# I"m really am fascinated with the story you've put down. That's right I'm a noata/mammi pairing. to tll you something noata has the same clothes I have before

even "FLCL" came out on sale when it first came out in "japan" at their country.
Bad Ronald chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I loved this, and I felt kinda depressed that he married Ninamori instead. But the ending is perfect, and after comparing it to Mamimi's character... It really would be what she'd say. It reads like a whole session of Mamimi's entire thoughts laid out in pictures. Not a diary, but a picture album since you display these things so visually.

Write on.

TheDeadButterfly chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I read this one a couple of days ago but decided not to review it. I'm also surprised you don't have many reviews. Anyways, I don't know much about Mamimi or Naota or FLCL, but it was really really good. I like that pairing. Good job, hope to see more stuff like this from you!
wwwwwww chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I loved this fic! Why aren't there more reviews? This felt exactly like the actual story line. The way you jumped from situation to situation felt very much like the real thing. Mamimi's cool too, so it's nice to see a fic from her point of view. Great job! *adds story to favs*