Reviews for A Lesson in Sharing
Moonlit Water Sunny River chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Squee! I know this story is old old old but it's also incredibly cute. I love stories that have Envy being this devious and playful.

I know you've only ever written the one Edvy story and two FMA ones ever, but have you ever considered doing more Edvy? There's not enough good stuff around anymore :(
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Hi!

.gosh.

This is so awesome! XD

Envy's very uh, envious...

Hehe, he pinned him down in less than five seconds!

O.O He wants to lick it off of Ed...

Hee, I liked the ending!

Thanks for making this!

~ Anitoon3
Corsiva Vyrae chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Although I'm not so bug a fan on the Edvy pairing-who am I to refuse such fluff? XD

Thank goodness I'm open-minded about a whole load of other pairings aside from this :D

Great fanfic~ :) Keep it up!

-Corsiva V.
YukinoKara chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
lol, so cute X3

I love the pairing Edvy, I don't know why though...I'm just obsessed with it eheh '
TraitorTatara chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Nice!

You're good at writing EdXEnvy, will you do another, please?
Katie Inez Dagona chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!
blueeyedchibi chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
ahahaha, wow, i'm pretty sure i'd look forward to sharing

with envy if i knew THAT was comin'

god fic, thank-you :)

ox
PaperDragonfly chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Oh wow that was hilarious and totally Envy (...maybe) Loved it!
Kai-chan Akiyama chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
The only problem I have with this fic...is we don't get to see the sharing. XD. Otherwise this is lovely and the perfect cure to the V-Day blues.

~*KA*~
Kohaku Kawa chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
nice. this is a fun story, and sexy! I actually don't think they're that much out of charecter.

in the way of cc there's too much exposition. You shouldn't have to tell me that Envy and Ed are together It's more interesting to read if I find these things out for my self. Especially since you have an authors note to begin with. I think you should put everything that you feel you need to explain in the note. I've noticed this in some of your other stories too, but this one has it the most.

There's a really good book called Broken Sky with NO explaination at all, and it's set in an alternate dimension where people have spirit stones on their backs and ride wyverns. You don't even get all the answers to spirit stones until book 3!

I'm sorry now I'm rambling, so anyway thanks for the sexy story!
Envys goddess chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
You ispire me to write! Thats good for youi fangirls and Envy, but bad news for Edwardo(thats japanese for Edward just to let you know) and wolf in the mist . Speaking of the deval here she comes. No! Dont hit the innosent!(All smiles as she beats me with a wrench)
Hachikara-chan chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Only one question. "Grinding their hips together" while they are on the floor...thats a mental image for you xD

Great job
Icyblackflame chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Heya!

o.O THAT STORY WAS ALMOST AS BAD AS MACCERONI! I MEAN..I BARFED WHILST READING IT! DUDE…A THIRD GRADER COULD WRITE…

Haha, just kidding. As you can obviously tell….I’m not very good at writing flames, so Ill just leave a good review instead . Alright…first lemme ask: _ Why does every story have to do with candy…chocolate in particular now? Okay…maybe I know the answer…the idea of them…playing…with chocolate….is soo! Whoops, I can’t think about that now…I’m in school! –Yes, I am skipping first period ..
cookies worst nightmare chapter 1 . 12/10/2005