Reviews for Stargate Voyager
nA chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
this shit is fuuny as hell
Stargatecrazy chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
OMG! Hilarious! Loved the Sam/Jack and all the book/TV/Movie refrences were hilarious too! Bravo! lol

SGC
Tom Robinson chapter 5 . 11/21/2006
Very amusing. :)
Gatemage chapter 5 . 9/26/2006
I loved it! espesally the the MythNusters bit at the end! prime work here!
Gatemage chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
How many times did you...If you're livin' in a bubble and you haven't got a care Well, you're gonna be in trouble 'cause we're gonna steal your air 'Cause what you got is what we need and all we do is dirty deeds We're the Spaceballs! Watch out, 'cause we're the Spaceballs We're the masters of space Hey, don't mess around with the Spaceballs. Uh! Going cruisin' in a spaceship, we're so good at being bad We'll destroy your little planet if you ever get us mad We're mothers of the galaxy You better scatter when you see The Spaceballs! Watch out, we're the Spaceballs We're the masters of space Say what? Don't mess around with the Spaceballs. Watch out! We're mothers of the galaxy We're gonna take the air you breathe Hahahahahaha! Oh! Spaceballs! Watch out! We're the Spaceballs We're the masters of space Do-do-do-do-don't mess around with the Spaceballs. Yo! Watch out! We're the Spaceballs! We're the masters of space Hey, don't mess around with the Spaceballs. Watch out! We've got a bossin' little ship So you better watch your lip 'Cause we're the Spaceballs. Watch out! You may think that you are bad But believe you can be had By the Spaceballs! Watch out! We're the Spaceballs! Watch out! We're the Spaceballs! We're the masters of space Don't mess around with the Spaceballs. We're so bad and mean We make nightmares out of dreams We're the Spaceballs! We're the Spaceballs. You better watch out!

hoestly, it's 2:30 am and I'm watching Spaceballs hehehehehehe!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
wow. great story. really funny. update soon.
RagdollStuffy chapter 4 . 1/4/2006
0.0

-dies laughing-
RagdollStuffy chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
omgosh, me and my brother cracked up laughing ) hilarious
Colour-Blind Monkey chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
That was freaking hilarious, you have a great flare for comedy. I loved it! Write more, I can't wait for the next chapter.
boombangbing chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
I love this story! You've got a flare for comedy! One thing though, by the time Daniel had ascended, Teal'c had ditched his symbiote, other than that, i love it!