Reviews for From Jump To Haven
Tony chapter 13 . 12/19/2011
I dont know if the author will read this but if u do, Thanks for writing this. As a hardcore Teen Titans and Jak & Daxter fan, this is the best thing I've ever read. My favorite part was the friendship with Jak & Starfire. I too see them as friends, not lovers, because of their feelings for Robin and Keria. The fact that u made them friends is kinda funny because Star, despite her ability to kick some ass, is like the little mermaid, and Jak... Well just watch the intro to Combat Racing. Thanks again for the amazing story.
Simone chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Im a big fan of the game Jak and Daxter, and from Teen Titans. Thanks for this fantastic and great Fanfiction. Please continue this Story. :3
Hazlov2004 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Good job
theobsessor chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I love beast boy! He's perfect!

And starfire was hilarious, exactly how that situation would go!
avatoa chapter 13 . 1/24/2008
Dude, what the heck have you been doing? It's been like two years since you have last updated. Is everything alright?
Cross177 chapter 13 . 7/21/2007
Dude, update plz, this is great man, I mean the fact that Slade is in earth w/ Raven is crazy, But I wanna see that final battle. The baron'sgonna die. though I am kinda disappointed you didn't put a lot of Ashlin in there, oh well. Still man update, I'm begging you.
Dagzar chapter 13 . 3/23/2007
I just read this and I have to say that you got me hooked, I don't know anything about the game you crossed this over with, but it makes sense and thats quite an achievment. Throwing Slade in there makes it even better!

I hope you update this soon!

Cheers!

-Dagzar
cara chapter 12 . 4/22/2006
WHY HAS THERE BEEN NO UPDATING! I WANT UPDATES! NOW! please?
cara chapter 12 . 4/12/2006
MORE UPDATES PLEASE!
cara chapter 12 . 4/4/2006
thank you so much for updating! i can't believe that slade planned it all!
Xazz is simply to lazy chapter 12 . 3/31/2006
:clap: Lovies much! I'm liking this fic more and more the more I read. But Slade is still a b*stard no matter what anyone says!

Later Days

Xazz
cari chapter 11 . 3/30/2006
still waiting for an update! *a long time passes* still wating! *a longer time passes* oh, come on, please update! pleze!
Mysterious Boy Wonder Robin chapter 11 . 3/28/2006
NICE, my fav game hero and my fav cartoon, hurry up and up date its been to long
cari chapter 11 . 3/28/2006
please update! *sobs brokenly* pleze! *cries some more*
cari chapter 11 . 3/25/2006
great story! oh, no! robin can't trust slade! slade is gonna turn him in! isn't he?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »