Reviews for The Experiment
uchihapunk chapter 11 . 4/3
I love your story and I know it has been a long time since you last updated but please update soon. I really love this story so far, so it would mean a lot if you update soon.
Dragon Courage chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
Can kira transform into birds reptiles amphibians or fish as well? What about herbivores?
hardcoreGSfan chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Eeeeee I hope you update this soon! *heart*
AL8111 chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Wow! Your story is awesome! I can't believe that it's been almost 2 years since you last updated! Please update soon.
grandshadowseal chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
this is an amazing story and i can't wait for the next chapter but i can't quite see why they didn't decide to just bring kira with them to get the car?
Impatience chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
Please, update this soon! I really like this story. And I really liked Kira and Athrun's friendship in canon, so I wanna see how their friendship evolves here!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
Please update soon :D I'm excited for whatever the next chapter will bring, and the chapter after that, and the chapter after th-*shot*

... D
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
pllleeaaaassseee update sooon! your story is really well written and i am enjoying it very much
devil M chapter 11 . 5/3/2011
So far so good...I like how the story goes...
AnimeFreaks13 chapter 11 . 10/26/2010
Holy shit, you updated.

*_* Yay.

I'm greatly anticipating the moment they learn he can shapeshift. I think the thing Athrun is having difficulty remembering is the mark on Kira's neck, because he's probably seen it before but he doesn't remember what it means and it didn't really stand out to him when he was giving Kira a bath so he doesn't quite remember it from that either. I like how it's progressing and I hope you update within the next four years. lol

btw, my style of writing has changed since then too. I noticed when I reread my last comment to you. lol
Twillightfairy chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
I can't wait to see how this goes. I like how the characters are interacting with each other. I'm glad to know that this fic is off hiatus after four years, so thank you for coming back to it. I love it and can't wait for the next update, please be soon, thank you.
Shadow Fox777 chapter 11 . 10/17/2010
Wow, that did take a while to update didn't it? I actually had to think a moment when I got the alert.

OH right, it's that story. That was a great story. Sweet!

lol

Anyway, I thought this new chapter was great. I hope we get another update soon.
Miss Peeps chapter 11 . 10/17/2010
Wow, an update. I remember reading this a few years ago...

Does this mean you're going to finish the story, or you just had a random chapter laying around that you hadn't ever gotten around to posting?
kakita101 chapter 11 . 10/16/2010
This is very good and cant wait till you update again!
shadowolf93 chapter 10 . 2/25/2010
Grate story. you'r a good wrighter, I like a cupple of your storys. I hope you update at some point