Reviews for The Devil's Court
HitTheRoad chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
I love the last scene so much, it's brilliantly written and so unconventional. It shows that Jack is a savage and does not know how to handle his crush on Ralph, but he's also really smart, because he's found a way to make Ralph almost unconscious, so he could get away with kissing him.
Amazing work, it's such a pity you stopped updating the story.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Please... please, update. Thank you. :c c:
The Icing Addict chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
This is good. But you havent updated aince '06. I doubt you will update. There's still a sliver of hope that you will. But I sincerely doubt that you will.

I think there were a few mistakes, but I cant remember.

I hope you update sometime... Which you probably wont.
Annyg chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! WHERE ARE YOU ? :((((( Y U NO UPDATE ? :((( PLEASE COME BACK /3
DeathTheKitty chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
This was a great fanfiction! Please update it soon would be my only thing to request! I love your style of writing!
dragonfire04 chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
please update soon. i LIKE TO SEE WHAT HAPPEN NEXT.
saNuThGu chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
That. Was. Freaking. Great. I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
tenten93 chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
wow! That was so good! Please continue!
skyinthenightslove chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
oh man...will the tribe start to split up? on how ralph is being treated? will the more dominant boys on the island (who may or may not have crushes on the submissive boys) beleive that jack is right, while the more submissive boys think hes being to mean? to increase the hunter boys loyalty (while the submissives who arnt hunters can fight back less and are weaker.) will he allow the hunters to choose a submissive as basicly a concubine? will jack go back on his word and make something up so that ralph is his perminant prisoner? and the only way to get out of his cage is to be his personal slave? will eric try to help him? will sam hurt seeing his brother on the other side? will eric get henry to come in and look at the wounds? will henry and eric agree that using salt water was bad? did jack use the wrong thing on purpose? to keep him ill? so he dosnt have to hurt him? to keep him his personal prisoner forever? poor ralph!
Dolphin-Fly chapter 4 . 5/5/2008
I have to say I find this really interesting. It's very well paced which contributes to the plot really well.

Update soon.
Bella Martinii chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
Pretty good.

Although the whole salt water thing is pure evil.

PS. I like how Ralph and Jack talk to each other its like their always trying to outsmart one another, its excellent.

They look like an old couple trying to bite each others head off.

Well, thats my impression anyway...but im just deluded.

So yeah.

Oh pain.
Bella Martinii chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
Good chapter!

OMFG THE SLASH IS ON ITS WAY! *junmps in excitement* lol

Anyway I found a few mistakes just so youd know:

In the first chappie you wrote: "“I will let you be my advisor,” Jack began. “But not immediately. First, I will allow you a few days rest to heal some of your wounds. Then, as punishment, I will have to beat you in front of the others, so that their loyalty to me will not dwindle.”

“What!” Jack shouted, incredulously."

Jacks not the one who shouts its Ralph.

And in the 2nd chapter around the end you wrote hair-haired boy instead of fair-haired.

There ya go, just so youd now (dunno if someone notified you already but OH WELL)

Mel.
Bella Martinii chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Good job!

I really liked the beginning of this chapter, it felt really really real if you know what i mean.

I especially liked Ralph's whole pov on how he should never give up hope and blah blah blah.

I'm beginning to like this a lot. I dont normally appreciate slash that much but if its really well written then i slimply love, hope yours is the case.

Okay, I'll stop blabbing and go read the next chappie NOW.

Melanie
Flying Platypus chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
heh. i like this plot. in the book, that was one of the more unbelevible things, them getting rescued by a random ship just at the oppertune moment.

keep it up!