Reviews for For What It's Worth
x Varda x chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Very nice - I liked Worth in the film and was a bit upset about his demise.
alokin00 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Hmm ... "to die as a human being" ... how do you do that ?

A very powerfull idea that one .
DarthTofu chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
*Stares in shock and awe at screen* aw

*That's 'awe'* o. *Much better*

Pretty good fic, though, as you mentioned, none of us could ever hope to compare to the movie. And deffinately get your editor to see the movie, seeing as it is the 1337 haxor of movies everywhere. ;)

At any rate, I liked it... As a matter of fact, I'm going to add it to my favourtie stories list... Just because I liked it and because "The Cube" could use some publicity. ;)
HPHGLuver1313 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I just watch Cub for the first time last night and loved it but hated it because both of my favorite charters died! But I loved this fictlet! Please write more soon!
the-Bookworm-Princess chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Hey, there's nothing wrong with middle of the night stories. :P Nice post-movie piece. Made his death a little more bearable. *huggles her poor Rodney* gah! you've gotten to me! I called him mine! I only have eyes for Shep...I only have eyes for Shep... Anyways, I like that you touched on the fact that he did seem to care a little for...Leaven? Was that her name? It was kinda quiet, hehe. ;) Anyways, nice job.
Kristina108 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Two words... LOVE IT! I like brief fanfics... that is 1/4 of what I am made up of! KEEP WRITING!
Candice Dysart chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
It's sad but in a good way that I like, Alittle happy. In a final happy thought before the abyss of death.
selanc chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Ah! My gosh! LJ! I found your link on Spec Ops to this ages ago (when you first posted it) but decided to save it until I had re-watched Cube.

And now that I have... Oh, I loves this. Very very much. Very short, very brief, but it leaves a remarkable impact. I liked the repetition (Oh, how I adore wisely used repetition) of several words and the power of the last sentence. Great work on it!
tweetie chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
That was awesome! I loved Cube and this is the first fan fiction I've read of it.