Reviews for Ensnaring Insanity
Bailey L chapter 1 . 1/16/2018
I realize that you probably won't see this because the story is more than a decade old but god damn. This was so amazing, you captured that insanity perfectly. I'm currently working on a story that has a similar concept because I wanted to explore Stockholm syndrome and other coping mechanisms. I'll definitely have this writing in mind when I'm working on it. Beautiful work and I hope life is working out for you.
EspirituDelMar chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
Wow. Just... Wow. Mildly disturbing at times, hilarius at others... I really don't know what yo say. Except that this was wonderfully written and that I loved it. It certainly 'ensnared my senses' xD
Kora Rubin chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Hi.
Two things:
First. Who's the roommate? Is it Harrys insan ity playing tricks or is it Death? ( but why would Death talk to Tim? But if it is Harrys insanity... why would it be insane itself?)
Second. Why did you tag the story with Humor? Yes, it's funny at times, but there is so much heartbreak smal and big... I mean even the Death Eater pitied Harry.
But anyway. It's a great story and I really like it.
Thanks for the effort.
Thanks for sharing.
K
TwinkieShy chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Pretty good story.
I smiled at some amusing parts and there was very few grammatical errors.
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Stunning. Simply stunning. I love insanity. It's my favorite word, my favorite sound, my favorite smell. My favorite state of mind. I, too, would like to ensnare insanity. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Woah. Not what I expected, but... very good. Well written, and, if nothing else, interesting. I've read this several times now and I would LOVE a sequel about Harry's recovery :)
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
You really are a talented writer, to be able to tell such a powerful story in second person POV! "Ensnare the senses!"
MichaEllaRhine chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I was very skeptical about this one, but the further I got the more I enjoyed it and I really love the "roommate" )
Karsinia chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That was one the most ... that was the... I am at a lose for words! I was utterly captivated and enthralled. I loved it! It was funny and slightly depressign, but it was such a good piece of work! I just absolutely loved it! AAAHHHH! Sorry, a little bit of an overreaction on my part, but I can't wait to read more of your work, you are a wonderful writer! Thank you so much for writing and I hope you continue writing!
move-easy chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
well you certainly ensnared my senses with that story!

Loved it!

It's very different from the usual stories, but in a very welcome and refreshing way.

Oh and just one more thing: Ensnare the senses, mate! :D
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Oh. My. God.

THIS WAS AMAZING. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. I love that you wrote it from YOUR point of view instead of Harry's or the general third-person point of view. It made it so, so powerful. I loved how you made Harry KISS the deatheaters! Hahahahaha. I love that Harry gave Voldemort nightmares with his 'Ensnare the Senses' chant - I CRACKED UP DURING HARRY'S PROPHECY! When you wrote him making finger quotation marks around "The Dark Lord" I practically had to leave the computer to control my hilarity, HAHAHA.

You made Snape perfect as well! I think I would have rather not had the last paragraph or so - would have preferred it ending with Harry and Snape leaving. But I still loved it. Best story I've read in AGES. Thank you!
Bloodfire87 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wow...not what I was expecting but really good...definitely a keeper... :D

Bloodfire87
Monuchrome chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Beautiful. Just... beautiful. :D
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
The prophecy Harry gave Voldemort was funny. Severus as the Grim Reaper..how appropriate. Love the "Ensnare the senses" theme. The fact that the Phoenix tears were just postponing the Basilik venom was a new twist. Thanks for the good read.
everyme chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Wow *.*

Another really well-written story about Harry and Severus. This one is - like your other stories - really unique in its style. Its not so much about harming the body, but rather about - as you already wrote - how to deal with difficult situations and how to survive.

It was very dark, slightly shocking, but also at times very amusing. It was more of a black or sarcastic humor, I guess, which I really like ;)

My fav. scenes were Harrys discussion with Voldemort (his made-up prophecy was just priceless) and the scene where he dances tango with another Death Eater (Ive never come across this idea before, really ingenious, I have to say :)).

greets