Reviews for Light and Dark
ace8488 chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
Hot damn, Keitaro Urashima, 007 aint got shit on you. That was sweet. It is like a friggin action movie! Update Soon!

Good Luck _
animewatcher chapter 4 . 8/23/2005
wow, i cant imagine what you have stored for next chapters, but i'm interested and will continue reding if you continue writing...
pyrotechnic chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
dude, you are the best! )
Innortal chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
Very well done.

Innortal
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
KICKASS! But please, don't pair keitaro up weith Naru! Oh course I probably can't do much about that seeing as I've just started readng this fic and you've already written quiet a few chapters. Oh well, I can always hope
BloodyFrost chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
That was bloody awsome! The slaughter is a shight to behold. I bet the guys watching were shiting their pants the entire time. You're good at this. See you next chapter!
Texan Ranger chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
Damn you can make a cold blooded killer cool. Are you going to let the girls know or not? Can't waite for the next chapter to come.
AzureSky123 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
wow, never guess keitaro's family is in a secret organization :)

so where does this story fit in the timeline of original Lova Hina? and I assume Kanako haven't showed up in Hinatasou and she is an assassin-in-training?

great story, keep it up.
Nexus chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
FIREWORKS! 8P

Keep it up I love this story,
Martrex chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
Nice chapter! I have to say i'd prefer a little more family interractions with Keitaro...

Apart form a few spelling errors, or is it grammer? (serious instead of series)excellent update.

Keep going!
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
Wow, this was a pretty graphic chapter here, and we got to see how Keitaro is really a good fighter here. I'm looking forward to when he returns to Hina Inn, and whther Naru or one of the other girls are waiting for him there, and what might happen if Keitaro's still on a kill high. Will he take it withhis good nature, or maybe get a little irritated? Can't wait to see what happens next time.
J. Carax chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
Great chapter...I love the smoke thing. And the tree dragons, it makes me think that the other two will come in later in the story. And I can't wait until some sword slashing action comes in.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
Really great part here so far, and am enjoying the way things are going. I wonder, does the Dragon blade mask Keitaro's Ki somewhat, as it seems that Motoko may suspect something, if he gives out some energy, and while Keitaro is still the light-hearted manager from earlier, he does seem to have a tinge of darkness to him. Seems like Motoko might have felt something, and if not her, then I'd guess Tsuruko might if she ever meets him in this fic.
The Skeptical Puck chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
excellent, pdate
tomdj1701 chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
Very well done. So I guess that girl was Kanako. Can't wait for the next one.