Reviews for A Maid's Tale
Kami chapter 22 . 3/13/2013
Fic is really amazing! Please update soon! I'm curious about the Squall and Rinoa's futures.
gleamfang chapter 22 . 5/21/2011
Oh my god this tale is so damn epic. I wish my head wasn't still spinning. There's a lot of forgotten history and a lot about the nature of this world that eludes me. Such as the existence of gardens, the notion of nobility and of course the presence of vampires and decoys and Seifer being able to use time magic.

Wish it would be completed and updated but hey! Kudos for gettin so far!

Cheers

Keep Writing
Adonai63 chapter 22 . 1/21/2011
Gah! This story should be updated. And soon!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 22 . 12/6/2010
Ohhh i can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you update soon~
Squall's Lover1026 chapter 21 . 7/8/2010
OMG I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH OF YOUR STORY! You really know how to keep a reader on their toes! I read your story a long time ago and loved it but was sad that it had not been updated. But when I saw that it had i got so excited! I reread everything! i cant wait for the next chapter! please post chapter 23 soon :)
morbid333 chapter 22 . 6/10/2010
This is quite the interesing concept and setting. I'm a big fan of AU stories and was drawn in by this right away. To begin with, I was suprised that you gave Rinoa glasses, but that's been explained, so it makes sense. I hope to read more.

Also, I had a little trouble placing Edward, but I get it now. Personally, I probably would have gone with Edgar (from VI) for that character, but nevermind.
sissyHIYAH chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Woo-hoo! More Selphie!

I really like this fic. Great job so far. I'm digging the differences in voice and dialect for all of your characters. Little touches like that make stories far more believable.
sissyHIYAH chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
A bit of a supernatural element...

Very nice.

I'm also getting a very 'Emma' vibe from Selphie. She reminds me of some of the lesser maids from that manga. I do hope she plays a fairly large role in your fic. Next to Quistis, Selphie is one of my favorite female characters from the FF universe. I always enjoy reading about her, especially when the author has taken pains to make her a bit different from her normal hyperactive/loves explosions self.

I'm still reading, which is quite an accomplishment on your part, since I normally don't give anything more than polite interest to any Rinoa tales.
sissyHIYAH chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Interesting!

I was expecting nothing more than straight romance, but now I can expect a bit more! The more I read, the more I'm liking what you've written. I'm just ready to see how you've handled Quistis' character.
sissyHIYAH chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Normally I skip Rinoa or Squall centered stories. I decided to give this one a try because of the setting. I'm a sucker for anything related to the Victorian period and was intrigued by the summary.

"Lady Trepe was an independent woman who wanted to find a man equal to her and fifteen years of callers, balls and parties had yielded nothing to her favor."

I ADORE this. So far, you've made this Quistis fan very happy. I'm really enjoying this story so far.
Yuri-Hime-Chan chapter 21 . 5/30/2010
Wowowowowowowowowow I like

plz continue
Jelem chapter 20 . 5/20/2010
Wow...

I like it... I like the time setting and the plot...

Why hadn't I noticed this story in the first place? :P

I love it. Hoping for an update!
ANoNyMe chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This fic is pretty cool, I like the idea of Squall being a vampire very much!
Gecko loco chapter 21 . 5/17/2010
Short but as awesome as ever, though I did notice your skill at writing has improved yet again. I've always been a fan of yours Tealover XD, putting into words how much this fic had me addicted is no easy task. I sincerely hope chapter 22 will be udpated soon P

Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Bloody Mary chapter 21 . 5/16/2010
heh! an udpate? am I dreaming? heh heh heh ! I have to reread the whole story, right now!