Reviews for A Maid's Tale
Teresa chapter 19 . 12/3/2006
It would be great if you updated, I just finished and started reading it today.. Squall a vampire... That's unexpected and Seifer controlling Rinoa at a certain chapter... very interesting
Neoneoneobanana chapter 19 . 8/24/2006
Nice up the great work.
TianaFX chapter 19 . 8/8/2006
Whens oyur squallie coming back :'(, and since when was rinoa married to him? did i somehow skip the wedding chapter?
PeachCobb chapter 19 . 7/12/2006
I read it all on one sitting it was so good! Update please!
Blazing-Soul chapter 19 . 7/11/2006
Well, I must say. This is quite an impressive fiction.

I adore your style of writing. It's very similar to my own and exudes professionalism.

My only gripe would have to be that the romance between Squall and Rinoa when he left to see the Queen seemed... A bit too much too soon. It didn't seem to flow well with Rinoa's character as she was shown up to that point.

Other than that, I really really enjoyed everything.

Please update soon.
lil rinny chapter 19 . 7/3/2006
pls update.. its been so long.. _
beth chapter 19 . 7/2/2006
please countinue.i love the story and the couple
J.L. Zielesch chapter 19 . 6/15/2006
Well, I really have enjoyed this, though I'm slightly confused about what happen towards the latest, no matter though, I'll figure it out with more update.
XxFatedLoversxX chapter 19 . 6/7/2006
I just ready all 19 chapters, and I have to say that I love it! I can't wait till you write more to it. Diffintally going on my favorites list!
hoping for sin chapter 19 . 6/1/2006
I found your story and you know what I think?

I think this is an awesome story

and I think that you should update.

soon!

Great so far

Keep it up!
MafGoldenHeart chapter 19 . 5/20/2006
Another great chapter! I can't wait to know how things turn out :) Update soon please!
ScarredAngelft chapter 19 . 5/5/2006
Another awesome chapter, and showing a garden? How interesting...I can't wait to see where that leads...

As always I'm definitely looking forward to your next piece. ]

Scarredangelft
RyuSenshi-DragonHawk chapter 19 . 5/1/2006
NO...Squall dead bad...It's not over is it? *cries*

I really liked this story, although the whole Seifer possesing Rinoa thing was a wee bit...odd...O.o

I really hope this chapter wasn't the end...you did an awesome job...er ARE DOING .-!
Cerulean Crystal chapter 19 . 4/27/2006
hey great you updated...thanks so please update soon. i like it.
Luis chapter 19 . 4/26/2006
It's been a while (well at least for me) since the last time I read this story. I agree with the information you have in your profile: "The story may become confusing at times because challenging the reader to draw conclusions for themselves is the intention". Now I re-read the whole story and I have to say this work is great, no.. more than great. Hope to see an update soon. Thank you.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »