Reviews for A Maid's Tale
r chapter 19 . 4/26/2006
Great chapter, looking forward to more
Cerulean Crystal chapter 18 . 4/10/2006
is that the ending of this story but no way it can't be there are alot of things you haven't explain yet...one thing starting from chapter17 onwards i don't get the story...i mean i am completely lost starting from chapter17...so update soon. i really want to know what happen...from chapter17 on it's so confusing...but it's nice nonetheless but squall is dead i don't get it. please update soon.
Cerulean Crystal chapter 11 . 4/8/2006
i get what's happening now...i like this story...it's cool.
Cerulean Crystal chapter 6 . 4/8/2006
nice
Cerulean Crystal chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
i like the storyline hope squall is cold then later sweet...
Mushroom chapter 18 . 4/1/2006
I love your "A Maids Tale"! I really hope you can write more chapters!It's Awesome!one of my favorites now!
higher than sky high chapter 18 . 3/13/2006
Wow, I love this story. The plot is amazing, I'm still totally confused as to what's going on. Your writing is extremely unique too. I love the setting and how you describe all the details like the different rooms in the chateau, etc. _ Nyah, it hasn't been updated in like 5 months but that isn't that long...! I hope you update it soon anyways, I'd really like to know what happens. I can't believe there's only 80 reviews.. it definitely deserves more! I apologize for not reviewing the earlier chapters.
SakuraAngelina chapter 18 . 3/9/2006
What's going on? If you don't plan to continue this can you atleast explain to me what you were planning to do here? I'm so confused. I really hope you didn't kill Squall because then the whole love story would have crashed and burned, which wouldn't be cool. That's the whole reason I'm reading this, to see them get together. Respond, if only to tell me what you planned to do, or better yet update.
DemonicKitty chapter 18 . 2/15/2006
This entire story was amazing i loved it. it kept me thirsting for more, i couldnt stop reading
JayLiyah chapter 18 . 1/26/2006
This turned out to be very interesting, intriguing, I liked how you kept up the mystery surrounding Master Leonhart.. a lot of things start to make sense now. I'm not too sure I get the ending though.. that's a little confusing.
nofibs chapter 18 . 12/24/2005
hey buddy you've got a lot of explaining to do.. parts of your fic got me really confused.. hahahaha.. but me getting confused is never a bad thing.. coz that only means that you got me hooked... really, man. i'm so excited to know what's gonna happen next.. so update soon.. love your fic. and yeah, merry christmas. _
Rinoatic chapter 18 . 11/20/2005
Absoltuely love this story! It's defenantly one of the best ones I've picked up lately, do hope you add on and finish it! _
goliath184 chapter 18 . 11/18/2005
very well written story. i think it sucks that squall died... or did he? :) update soon plz.
Perdu Espoir chapter 18 . 11/10/2005
im a little confused...but this is a good fic. its well written and very interesting. update soon!
MafGoldenHeart chapter 18 . 11/9/2005
I'm really enjoying reading your story! It's very interesting and i love the plot! I just feel a little confused with this last chapter but i'm sure that everything will be explained soon ;)

Update soon, i can't wait to know what happens next ;)
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »