Reviews for Snowflake Kisses
MilkShaikh chapter 27 . 7/19/2013
I love this story! I hope this isnt the end! Keep writing please! 3 :)
Veritathea chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Oh please, please, please continue this amazing story. I adore it, it's my absolute favourite of all time! You write so good, and I love the tension in the atmosphere, that you make it move forward oh so slowly. When there is action involved as well, it is my favourite kind of writing. :) I would hate to see it abandoned, although it probably is... :(
JanetPerkins-Snape chapter 27 . 1/7/2012
i just finished reading your story from the beginning and i love your style of writing and how you make snape and hermione. i cant wait for the next chapter.
JanetPerkins-Snape chapter 27 . 1/7/2012
i just finished reading your story from the beginning and i love your style of writing and how you make sape and hermione. i cant wait for the next chapter.
BookaholicsAnonymous chapter 27 . 10/30/2011
I absolutely love this story, it is written in a vice that is positively beautiful. It incorporates much visual imagery and makes effective use of simmiles. This is not asugarcoated bit of plotless undeveloped fluff, no it is raw emotion and complicated plotline. I do sincerely urge the author to continue writing this delightful piece of literary genius.
Amanda Young chapter 27 . 1/30/2011
Just writing to let you know that this is my favorite SS/HG fic on the net and SO wish you would come back to it, even though it has been years. I enjoyed every chapter of it and re-read it quite often.
lariqueniasexiboricua90 chapter 27 . 8/28/2010
I was reading your story, and enjoying every minute of it, until I got to the last written chapter and realized that the last time you updated was in 06! I'm so depressed right now, it's not even funny. You're story is so good, I love it. But, it's not finished and that makes me very sad... I really wish you would update soon and finish the story... please thanks
Lil.Jul chapter 27 . 7/8/2009
Thank you so much for your story!
Auroras Jenkins chapter 27 . 4/30/2009
I just love your story, hope that you someday will write more, it is very well written. please finish it.
skyhoofhearted chapter 27 . 10/12/2008
I've just a quick question: Is this story completed or are you planning on continuing it? I have not read it yet, but I would like to! I haven't read it because I try not to read incompleted stories so I don't get too upset or forget what I read and then try to pick it up again. But I will read it once it's complete!
Taste's Like Home chapter 26 . 10/3/2008
Oh sigh... You've abandoned this fic haven't you? What an absolute shame.

I implore you to continue. It is such an excellent story, extrememly well written, descriptive, just brilliant.

I await another update eagerly.

silver screen icon chapter 27 . 8/25/2008
omg omg omg! ok i know u havnt worked on this for ages but if u want to complete my life u will please continue! haha i get a bit obsessive but dont get freaked! i absolutely love your work i think u have great talent and this is one of my all time fav stories!
333421 chapter 27 . 7/3/2008
Your story so far has been very moving taking many unexpected twists. I think your plot is very in depth and well thought of. Please update soon.
jasmine-leigh chapter 27 . 6/7/2008
hurry up and update it! cqnt wait to find out what happens
thebfsgf chapter 16 . 4/26/2008
this is bloody brilliant! i love it so far!

Rebecka M.