Reviews for Make My Heart Do Flips
Anju-chan2 chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
sasuke is so cute! i hope you update this soon! pwease!
Rhylin Sweet chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
this story is da bomb. update soon plz!
jasmine chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
eieieiei! please oh please continue the story! its really really really really really good! i dont usually do reviews this is the first time! i really like it... please oh please!
Dive To Dream Sea chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
AH HA HA! hee hee hee... mikki is so uber cool. i would be too embarrassed to ever persue a yaoi play to be done. i'd blush to much.. then if i get the chance... probably freak out at having anyone read it. lol anyway great plot can't wait for the next chapter.
KuraResa chapter 4 . 7/4/2005
Wow I really enjoyed reading all the chapters of your story. It's very interesting and entertaining. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see what happens next. _
coca24cola chapter 3 . 7/3/2005
cool chapter. poor sasuke being forced to do a play where him and naruto get a little "intimate". anyways...i cant wait to see the next chapter. good luck. please update as soon as you can. thanks...byez.
hogo-chan chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
wai! so cute! thanks for updating! this chapter was so adorable!
coca24cola chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
great chapter. this is going to be an awesome story. i cant wait to see what happens next. good luck. please update as soon as you can. thanks...byez.
ShinichirouWaya chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
IruxNaru~ I like that pairing a lot.. but don't see it much. Good plot so far _
hogo-chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
oh! sounds interesting! I love narutoxiruka pairings! and they really aren't done very often! I'm so happy you're writing this! please update soon if you can!