Reviews for Nabiki's Thoughts
a loyal fan chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
I so enjoy this different take on Ranma's beginning. It is a sweet, romantic story. Seeing as you are awaiting your muse, may I make a mostly scandolous suggestion? Why not remove the parts with the amazon, append the second chapter onto the first and make it a one-shot? Basically, it becomes a nice story of Nabiki meeting Ranma earlier, being parted, and then happily reuniting with him. The child is a nice touch to. I don't see any reason to write beyond that, cause the reader should just imagine 'and they lived happily ever after.' Ok, it's Ranma, Ukyo is still out there, and so forth. So maybe their happily ever after is also very interesting, with ups and downs, and so forth, but as far as ending goes, leaving the reader to imagine what comes next is fine. The reunion feels final enough to end upon.

Now, if you ever do get inspiration on how to continue, with the amazons, it would be easy enough to re-edit the story back to how it is now and add upon it, thus it is win win either way.

Anyhow, I love many of your stories, you write exceedingly well, and I am looking forward to an update on 'no need for destiny' ... a wonderful ranma / tenchi cross over with hints of sailor moon (I can only imagine what you'll do next 8) )

So, keep up the good work.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
sweet
James Axelrad chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
you know, this is an awfully good fic to have not been updated.

any chance at getting some more of this one?
griffenvamp chapter 2 . 11/10/2005
so when the next chapter comeing out? this is goinning to be cross with tenchi muyo right?
bissek chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
Here's a possible solution for the Nabiki/Shampoo conflict in this story:

In the Oathbound novels by Mercedes Lackey, a sorceress has her children (as yet unborn) sworn over to the nomadic tribe of her partner (professional, not romantic). There is a proviso, however. While the children are children, for two seasons out of every year they would live with the nomads, and two seasons they would live in so-called civilization (with which season spent where changing every so often). When the children were of age, they would decide which world they would live in.

If Shampoo and Nabiki made some sort of arrangement of that type, then Nabiki can get Ranma (which is what she wants), and the Amazons get a fair chance at Ranma's bloodline (which is what they want). They could also get Ranma to teach Anything Goes to the Amazons while he and the children are in China. This is the closest I can see to being a fair compromise.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
“Momma, teddy make pee-pee!”

LOL!

Excellent chapter. I wonder how Genma screwed the pooch this time.
PabloDoritos chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
Great job very touching who is the Airen this time Gnema or Ranma? I'm betting Ranma. Until next time keep up the good work.
Silverscale chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
Interesting chapter, keep it up.
Eric Thorsen chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
Excellent story... you got the tone just right, and blended the change into it very well. I look forward to your next instalment, and to seeing the reaction to Ukyo and the others.
James Axelrad chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
MORE!
Drkjester chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
Some how sad and glorious at the same time. This chapter was a part master piece and part tragedy. With all that said it was a blast to read.
Dralan Asguard chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
ok this is interesting...continue with this please. oh and dont forget about your other story's that i am sure alot of people are waiting on
The Eromancer chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
wel, not like I WASN'T expecting that... but then again even in a more controled and calculating universe, CHaos STILL and will ALWAYS follow Ranma like a lost puppy nipping at his heels
anon chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
great chapter hope you continue.
dennisud chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
I like the Amazons here though it will talke some sacrifice to keep nabiki Ranma and Kimiko together.

Great job with a unique situation!

dennisud