Reviews for Nabiki's Thoughts
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
GREAT CHAPTER! Nice changes to the story.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
GREAT START. Great time line.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
Great section here, and looking forward to seeing more of it. Great to see Nabs and Rans reunion, though it seems like the Amazons are going to spoil things in the long run, but, maybe this time around, the cast won't be passive, and take it to them, especially if they try to do something dispicable(though it looks like Shampoo and Cologne aren't there to do bad things, but other Amazons might try to).
AzureSky123 chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
Great chapter.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
A reluctant Shampoo, that's a new one. Very good idea, maybe she can become friends with Nabiki and an Aunt to Kimiko. If Ranma is related to Tenchi then I hope Ryoko and Aeyka eventually get to show Genma that not all woman are weak. GIVER THE PANDA SO MUCH PAIN THAT WHAT HAPPOSAI DID TO HIM LOOKS LIKE NOTHING!
Martrex chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
Fantastic story! Can't wait for more! and I also can't wait for what Ranma will do, he will protect his love and his freedom and i think that he will go all out to protect them both.

More please!
A.Nonymous chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
So, can we expect an update?
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
I like it!
PabloDoritos chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
By the looks of how many reviews you got I say it should be a story keep up the good work I can't wait to see more.
DerektheRogue chapter 1 . 7/27/2005

Now that that's been said , I have been patient , I have been NICE.

Now I have but one question ...

Derek The Rogue
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Go on, keep rollin'! This is really good, with parental consent they can get married! Damn, I'm as bad as Nodoka.
datexan chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Ranma and Nabiki as young parents... that has got to be something else. I wonder what Ranma will say when he finds out. Well, knowing how honor bound Ranma is, he will stick beside her. And Loving her won't be a problem. However, Shampoo and Ukyo will be. And if Shampoo followed Ranma back and if Shampoo attacks Ranma's daughter... that is gonna turn messy for Shampoo.
Charles Crowley chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Most seroiusly excellent begining. Would love for you to continue it. perhaps do a chapter from ranma's view of his relationship with Nabiki, and his reaction to him finding out that he has a two year old daughter.
dahoughtonuk chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
I like it. Past catching up is extremly good. I am very pleased about this story as well. And to think it all started with a small throwaway story of mine. (Yes, I'm that D. Houghton). And quite frankly its up to you. If you can feel you can expand it do so. If not it stands well.
Trahloc chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Wow, this was awesome! Sequel sequel! :}

I like the narration style you used in this story and hope to see Ranma's view point someday, your stories are great and I enjoy reading them immensely, thanks for writing! :)

I wonder if Ryoga will be a little more level headed if you continue this ... slightly haunted by Nabiki's critique? ... Well I hope to see more.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »