Reviews for Nabiki's Thoughts
Kewl story! UPDATE!
Sir-Tannin chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
next chapter?
HeWhoWalksTheEarth chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
This needs to be a story. Pure and simple. There was not any resolution. And I need resolution.
Kuno-Baby chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Sweet. SWEET. AH!

Did I mention Ranma/Nabiki is my favorite non-crossover matchup?
dennisud chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
You ARE going to continue this... aren't you!

I have to say you write excellent stories where Ranma finds happiness with the 'other Tendoo daughter, or daughters as the stories go.

Great story!

dennisud2015
Sekikage chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
a little young are they?
migele chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I'm not for one shoth or story but now make the continued rundown from ranma's POV.

His hate for his father and more.

Seing Nabiki with a daughter and then realizing that it's his.

sounds good, ne?

already in the Nabiki and Ranma C2?
griffenvamp chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
It is a great start, i had some ideas along this line my self and am glad to see some one do a postive prospective from nabiki point of veiw.

hope you get the next's few chapters out soon.

keep up with the great work

P. you please up dat a shared live?
ron chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
love the story, you must continue
LeBibish chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I like it and I'd love to see more of it. How would this change things, with Ryouga (did Nabiki succeed in snapping him into reality or did he brush it off), with Shampoo (did Ranma act differently in the Amazon village so that she's not chasing him or is she still), with Ukyo, etc etc. It's an interesting experiment. Or course, I think it's still pretty interesting as is too.
Busogre chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I think you should continue, I read the original and I like your take on this idea.
Darkfire51 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Innortal, my good man, You have a gift. I have been following your stories for many months now. I am always amazed by how much life and beauty you can breath into your stories. I personally wish I could convey half the emotions you do in your stories.

This new gem that you have given us may actually be your best work yet. I agree with all here when I tell you that it should be made into a series.

You obviously know the stories that I am currently holding to my name. After reading this I humbly ask for your assistance in anyway to aid me in bring my work to life. If you are interested, I can send you a copy of my future plans for "After the fall of Giants" and "The Ice King."

As always, your humbled fan, Darkfire51
vizeerlord chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
more please
KATO chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Very good, its a little hard to follow at the very start of the chapter but it gets better.

I really hope you decide to make a full story out of this one because it has loads of potential.

Keep up the good work