Reviews for Nabiki's Thoughts
Bluedragon81 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
All Right… Now this is a fantastic a very well written introspective piece about one, Nabiki Tendo. And very capable of standing on its own as a great piece of writing, I liked it better then the stories that this one was derived from so much more.

Only one typo found…’So, shoul I make this a one-shot or new story?‘ I know you meant ‘should I make’ but will let it slide this time…(grin)

Now as for your final question… Heck Yea, you should make a full blown story out of this. It’s too good to die here, and there is so much fun instore for the rest of the characters…

As we all know my fond love for all things that inflect pain on a certain Báka Panda, I would just love to see the expression on his face when he arrives at the Tendo Sanctuary, to set up his sons marriage and runs smack into a certain Mama Masaki, Oh the FUN, the Joy, AH the screams of pain…

Why yes I do feel that this should be continued, I can’t wait.

BlueDragon
dragon-game chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Good story.

I think you should continue it.

A thought about how to continue it is when they show up in their cursed forms, Nabiki imediately recognizes Ranma from her dream and glomps him or something like that. Then she starts barating the panda.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
That was a really, really sweet fic. I can't wait for you to update this fic, unless this is a one-shot. I hope it's not! This is too good to be a oneshot! Please update this soon!
Drakus chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
That's a nice twist on things. You're call on one-shot or chapters though. It could work well either way i think.
Drkjester chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
umm WOW. A unique and wonderfull start. I can NOT wait to see Ranma's expression to being a father now hehe. Simply said Innortal you take some of the more unique and original angles to stories. Keep it up.
ariel stormcloud chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
great story
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
You should definitely continue this, I could see it as a multi-part, though not as long as some of your others. It'd be nice to see how Nodoka reacts to Ranma now, as he's a girl, bur he got a woman pregnat, oh the indecision! LOL! It'd be nice to see an Akane that's a little saner, as well as seeing how the Amazon problem is handled, as well as seeing some righteous pain delivered to Genma. Go for it, looking for more when you can.
calamite chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This is a great story and I just wondering what will happen next, will little Kimiko call female type Ranma Auntie Ranko or Mommy 2 or just Daddy? What will happen when Shampoo comes or did he not do that mistake this time? How about Ukyo?

Waiting for the next chapter.

Calamite
Silverscale chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Wow... this is new... I want to read more...
Dassadec chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Finally! One of your stories that I can add to a C2. All of the other topic specific ones were rated too high.

Don't know good this story yet (need a few more chapters to really tell...), but I'd recomend many of this Author's other titles. "Third Chances" is one of my favs.
Trugeta chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Wow. That's a real cool AU you have thought up here. The way of telling it in form of Nabiki's thought instead of one huge flashback is an ingenious idea.

I wonder though what will happen in the future. A lot of obstacles are already removed. Nabiki has the engagement by default (how stupid would Soun be if he engaged Akane to Ranma despite that he fathered Nabiki's and his child?), Ryoga seems to have been taken down several pegs and its questionable if he travelled to China at all and much more.

However the question remains, how will Nodoka react to having a part-time daughter and how will she interprete the Seppuku pledge?

Well, good start, update when you can.
The DCG chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Great stuff, At the very lest you should contine it thill ranma gets home.

How will nabiki handle a busty redhead for her husbend?

And Masaki? If thats the tenchi one you got your self a good cross over in the works. By getting married and having a kid ranma would all ready be ahead of tenchi for throne.
Jim Ohki chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
KEEP GOING! I like this. Although there is the over-used plot line of Masaki in there ... another wonderful harem fic? Well, it's yours to do with as you see fit. Just gimmie MORE!

Ja Ne!
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Nice opening. I think you should write more with it. I've always liked Nabiki. LOL _ BTW, how old was Ranma when he got Nabiki pregnant? Wasn't he in Junior High when he met Ryoga?

_~

CDW
Scooter chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Love the twist. Definately add to this at least a couple of chapters.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8