Reviews for The Past Always Catches Up
Anna chapter 15 . 5/28/2009
Good work! I really enjoyed reading this story! I liked that Jarod and Jay went climbing again in the last chapter. Made a nice circle. Actually the hole chapter left me with a smile! (Definitly a must for a good story(-ending);)!)
ILoveTea chapter 15 . 3/12/2009
Love it. I love Starting Anew too.
missedythe chapter 14 . 12/10/2005
Aww, I am going to miss the FBI agents. You wrote their characters very well.

I know every story has to come to an end eventually, and I am glad to see that it looks like it will be ending on a family note. Keep up the good work.
Gemini-M chapter 14 . 11/27/2005
Hi ICD,

Very positive chapter. Glad that Jarod is reaching Jay and helping him deal with the fear and horrible memories of his capture. Good question about Mr. Raine. Hope that RL permits you to continue this story soon. Your doing a very good Job!

Mercy
NYT chapter 14 . 11/27/2005
You handled Jay and the agents' meeting well. I'm glad Jarod "made" him talk to them; he needed that. Now, don't give up on the story.
imag1ne chapter 14 . 11/27/2005
Nice chapter. I was glad to see the Missing Person's characters pop up again but I'm sure you'll forgive me for being skeptical about Raines. Still one of my favorite stories.
ph0enixgirlie chapter 14 . 11/27/2005
hey hey. good chappie! loved it! really well written! i hope jay is going to be okay, well...im sure he will, cause hey, its jarod:P:P , i cant wait for the next chapter please update soon, byebye leo
Topanga chapter 12 . 10/21/2005
Hey, we can always complain about the length. Loved the nuturing from Jarod and Parker.

MissEdythe chapter 13 . 10/19/2005
Great chapter. I'm very sad to hear this story will be ending soon. I want to read how this story with Jay ends.
imag1ne chapter 13 . 10/19/2005
Anyway, as I've said before, I like this story a lot. You've really developed Jarod and MP's characters - so much so, I'm not upset by the fact they're a family ;-P Also - you're doing a great job showing Jay's insecurities and his attempt to be strong, during his recovery. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Gemini-M chapter 13 . 10/18/2005
Hi ICD,

Poor Jay, Looks like he still have a long road ahead with those nightmares until he will be free to return to his normal life. Nicely done.

Looking forward to your next update.

Mercy
NYT chapter 13 . 10/18/2005
I like the way you've written the relationship between Jay and Jarod, the way Jay has eased into a son/parent relaitonship with them.

p.s. I think all of our real lives need to take a vacation, don't ya think? : )
ph0enixgirlie chapter 13 . 10/18/2005
hey!

great chappie! i love it!

i really cant wait for the next one

i hope jay is going home soon, lol

take care, bye leo