Reviews for Conversations: Arrangements
lezala chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Uurrghhh... Just kill Yuuna already, Athrun!
I Like when Athrun showed his credit card. 'Take that, loser!' (refer to Yuuna). XD

cya :D
7thtreasure chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Ha! In your f*cking face you wimp! I got reminded of the only time I ever liked GS Destiny. The one where Cagalli totally kicks ass in the gold Gundam (Sorry, too lazy to look its real name up)!Sad she didn't use it to kick Shinn's ass.
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
cool! i like the surprise in the end of story that's really athrun zala!
zala123atha chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I loved how athrun coolly told that idiot his true identity! gosh he's hot xD
The Queen of Alchemy chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Athrun pwns. GSD could have been made so much better if Athrun had killed Jona, and not a giant GOUF...

As always, your writing is always worth reading!
Latias 24 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Well, that is certainly an interesting conversation.
Raffita chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Oh hell, that's a 10/10.

The best & funny fanfic I ever read!
Kkornelia chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
It's funny how Yunna boast about his background and Athrun's thoughts about it.

omg. I love the part where Athrun flashed his credit card! it was so cool. Yeah, it's only right to let Yunna be aware who is up against. Athrun and Yuuna rivalry rocks.

Kkornelia
hugs and puppies all around chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
nice! absolutely loved it. excellent job.
The Chibi Vampire chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
bam!

athrun hit yuuna hard!:P

i so love asucaga, i so hate yuuna!

DIE YUUNA!

(making a 'I hate YUuna fan club)

wanna join? :P
Melicress chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
OH YES! JONA JUST GOT BURNED! :)

I loved this story. Very intense! Athrun x Cagalli forever!
Mage666 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Who knew that a plastic card with a bit of writing on could bring such a big devastating blow to one prick? ROFL, I loved the story especially the ending, WHAT A BURN ON SEIREN! Good Work! Mage6 XD
everwhite chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
*applauds* Amazing! Reading this fic gives me such satisfaction. Wonderfully done.
sexypancake chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
huwah huwah! this was great! jona is such a dick. feels nice to see him get knocked down a peg.
denden-chan chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Ah! that is just so cool! you shouldn't have made this into a one shot! my gosh! i couldn't help but laugh at how stupid Seiran really is! serves him right! PLEASE continue this fic!