Reviews for Lost and Found, other way around
Ginger chapter 7 . 5/23/2007
Great story. I love it.
LukeLorelaiForever chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
We (well, I guess I can only speak for myself) understand. Rory had to come in. The story needs that suspense. Otherwise it could have ended right there. But now the story can go on...

now back to the story...hehehe
Cinny72 chapter 7 . 9/18/2006
Loved your story! You used some of my favorites scenes from the show and worked them in really well. Of course, I love how you got Luke/Lorelai together, but I think they belong with each other, so... :) And absolutely love that the "Patented Luke Danes Night of Romance" really happened! Too funny! Very nicely done.
Chloe chapter 7 . 7/7/2006
Very nice. Captured the characters nicely. I felt it was a little forced when you tried to add in the bit about the full length mirror in, but a good thought. It could have come off a little cliche when he helped her with the batting, but again, you kept both in character so it didn't bother me too much. And do you live in Oz? Coz I've had a King William Chocolate!
thefictionalfreak chapter 7 . 2/15/2006
Wow this is a really cute story! Great job! loved it! you have a God given talent! lol! you must keep it up and keep writing... yes I do know that htis fic is done but I eman other fics... hahaha! :D kay great job on this fic! you must write another!
Stephanie chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
Great story! I loved every minute of it!
RogueHoney chapter 7 . 12/12/2005
hehe. awesome story. good job.
Luke'sGirl chapter 7 . 10/21/2005
I love it! This was the second time I have read it, but it was still great. You did a very good job.
Jaigagne chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
You ended it, I loved it but you didn't have to end it so soon. It was very sweet though, so thanks for writing.
trixie mcbimbo chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
wouldn't it have been freaking awesome if the episode was just like this? i would have trusted asp about l/l more! (cuz truthfully until lwttwt i didn't trust her about l/l at all) anyways, good job!
J.Stone chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
Okay, again! Those two nasty words: The End. **sniff Sniff**. I would really love to see you write more this story. :)

I'll make a deal with you. If you write more, I will not send you my water bill. ;) :)

All kidding aside, I do hope you continue. :)

If not, it was fantastic! :) Thank you.
J.Stone chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
Oh my poor water bill. Thats all I'll say. ;) :)

Seriously, you have a real gift at describing a moment and making it seem very real. Thanks.
J.Stone chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
Still wet from the last very COLD shower I had to take, I read #4. Thank God "Rory" showed up. My water bill would be crazy. ;) :) Fantastic job.

If I didnt mention it before, Added. :)
J.Stone chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
Okay, I'm gonna make this a fast review because frankly, I need to take a very COLD shower right now! Fantastic. Going to take the shower now and then read #4. If its anything like 3 my water bill is going to be huge. :)

Thanks very much. :)
ProFfeSseR chapter 7 . 7/22/2005
Crazy or not, it took me a week to finish this! I started reading this in a library in New York City and my internet time was up when I was half way and it took me a week to come back and finish reading it (I have to admit that I kind of forgot about it until now, but I do have 70/80 author alerts in my mailbox I still have to go through and messages that are already opened don't really get my attention right now) Anyway, this chapter was awesome! That date was perfect and so was this chapter! Very very very well written, great job!