Reviews for Kissing is Different
HassleCastle chapter 1 . 3/14
It , sweet and fairytale... :-)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/23
Haha! Distracted indeed!
Oh, perfect.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/21
I love the last part. :) Brilliant! I've never before come across this particular twist to the story. I love it!
EugeniaVictoria chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Hahaha, so very clever! I had no idea she was aware of who he was. I must confess I'm a bit appalled at Lothiriel's scheming, I do not usually picture her as one who would try to ensnare a man in such a way. But still, it was a very enjoyable read and I loved their conversation in the stables. "Go back to Roahn with a broken heart" etc! :-) Thanks for sharing.
Khante chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
What a lovely one shot - I couldn't help but grin the entire time I was reading it!
mscalliope chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I loved it! And the ending is clever and it's just an awesome story! Good job. :)
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Brilliant story :-)
queenyuks chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Ha! This was awesome! I loved it
Smoltenica chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Hahaha this is brilliant! Wonderful touch, with Lothiriel being fully aware of the situation and manipulating everything (while castigating other Gondorian ladies known for their manipulations) and letting Eomer think he has the upper hand... delightfully amusing :)
KnowInsight chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I really like Lothíriel's method of negotiations. D
mazzmataz chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I am in love this is amazing and I love the humour D
Professor Ali chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I have had so much pleasure from your stories since I discovered them, I really wanted to place some reviews. This wasn't the first of your stories that I read, but as it is the first on the list - here goes, and I will add more in due course. This one is funny and charming, your writing of these characters is so alive and so real. I loved Eomers comment about babies sleeping... that made me smile from one side of my face to the other. I often revisit this one for an uplift. You are such a talented writer.
Turwaithien chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This story brought a HUGE smile on my face!

It is beautifully written and I love your humor and how you breathe life into your characters.

Very intriguing and captivating throughout and I enjoyed the twist at the end.

There is something about all your stories that just gets me hooked on them and I can't stop reading.

FABULOUS!
diluvina black chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I usually do not read short stories but I'm happy I found this one, this one is pure genius

"The Princess of Dol Amroth," she said with a smile, "having received certain assurances from the King of Rohan has decided that she will not stamp on his foot."

And the end... I love it. She knew all the time
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 10/7/2011