Reviews for Kissing is Different
Anon chapter 1 . 6/3
So Eomer was trapped by a conniving young lady after all. But you do give the impression that Lothiriel truly wished for him to love her. I want to think she would never have hoodwinked Eomer if she had not meant what she said about being an alliance
Haarajot chapter 1 . 2/9
Reread this again. Don't I like it!
PilotDante chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Can't. Stop. Giggling. :D perfect as always
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I always loved this story, but the last part.. it just, it makes her look bad, like she planned it all out..i wished the ending was different
HassleCastle chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
It , sweet and fairytale... :-)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Haha! Distracted indeed!
Oh, perfect.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I love the last part. :) Brilliant! I've never before come across this particular twist to the story. I love it!
EugeniaVictoria chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Hahaha, so very clever! I had no idea she was aware of who he was. I must confess I'm a bit appalled at Lothiriel's scheming, I do not usually picture her as one who would try to ensnare a man in such a way. But still, it was a very enjoyable read and I loved their conversation in the stables. "Go back to Roahn with a broken heart" etc! :-) Thanks for sharing.
Khante chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
What a lovely one shot - I couldn't help but grin the entire time I was reading it!
mscalliope chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I loved it! And the ending is clever and it's just an awesome story! Good job. :)
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Brilliant story :-)
UnScrambled chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Ha! This was awesome! I loved it
Smoltenica chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Hahaha this is brilliant! Wonderful touch, with Lothiriel being fully aware of the situation and manipulating everything (while castigating other Gondorian ladies known for their manipulations) and letting Eomer think he has the upper hand... delightfully amusing :)
KnowInsight chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I really like Lothíriel's method of negotiations. D
mazzmataz chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I am in love this is amazing and I love the humour D