Reviews for Darker Still
ranoshi chapter 1 . 5/7
Haha of course Harry would be the one to save Severus. Draco gave Severus his first glimpse of what became his forbidden addiction and came back around to let him know he felt the same way, I'm glad they both ended up with each other. I like the past glimpses of when Igor and Severus were lovers, it was beautiful and sweet even though it was sad. Thank you for writing.
Rachel StClair chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I cried. This was beautiful, Thank you so much for writing it.
Petrichor-3 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Naw. Great story!
Tekko chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Wow. WOW. I am left in shock in the wake of this. Your style of writing is simply beautiful, imaginative in a way that I can't say I've seen before. I loved this! Thank you so much for sharing *_*

Tekko
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Oh thank Merlin they weren't really dead! . I was so on the verge of crying; so much had happened to Severus, and to think Draco had felt the same way the whole entire time! Isn't that alway the case, though? You never know the source of your attraction was attracted right back at you until something terrible happens. xD I'm so glad there was a happy ending. Thank you for that. x]
virus-of-blossoms chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This was so amazing. So emotional and in depth that I felt Severus' pain.
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
loved it! SSDM is one of my fav. couplies!
adavisa chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Aw :) Very nice. Love the happy ending too!
LoonyLongbottom chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
How come you can make even Snape and Malfoy sound sweet? Congrats.
XxMysticMariexX chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
aw, that was adorable! Probably not the best word to describe it, but w/e lol
Izzat Love chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Wow. I've been reading SSDM stories all day trying to find one as good as this. Well written and believable. Thanks!
Raven-loves-Sanji chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
*cries* absolutely beautiful!
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
aw this made me tear up alot ; o ;
fluff-pirates chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
this story has way too little reviews! i really like it - you portray Severus very well - you feel like you know him :) the end had such a soft, yet powerful touch . . . very very well done! :D
tohru80 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
hehehe i almost started crying when snape ran to confront voldemort and i thought he was dead.

the ending was so sweet.