Reviews for The Road From Thebes
Dusty-Evals chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the July 2013 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. /group/Feudal Association/

Our website is located here:
feudal. fav. cc/

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:
feudal .fav. cc/winners/ 2013-2/ july-2013/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:
feudal . /gallery/ ?album116

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:
feudal. fav. cc/ gallery /index. php

Please pick up "site only" awards here:
.cc/gallery /thumbnails .php? album116

The Feudal Association
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an award guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Current nominations can be found at our website:
feudal. / nominations/ current- nominees/

If you're interested in becoming a member of our guild, please visit the Feudal Association:
groups. / group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that membership is closed during voting periods.**

Congratulations and feel free to join and/or help us spread the word about our guild!

-The Feudal Association

**Please note that you may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Bad Mommy... Bad...

Once more... very well written.
Temari778 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I loved this. :D
Maiden Bacchante chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Very good spin off of the Oedipus myth! Excellent writing, as always!
capricious insanity chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
i love this. you rock dude, you totally rock.
Suki chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Oh no. Does that make Sesshoumaru Inuyasha's real father (as the story goes)?
Pixie Corin chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I loved your story. But what is this Oedipus Rex and where can I find it. I'm so confused. Oh and is post before or after, I forget. It's summer and my mind left me for Figi. I loved your story, it's amazing. Thank you if you answer my questions.
chansen8 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Very nice story of Sesshoumaru and Izayoi. So well there be more chapter of them or did he kill her with lust of sex because she loved Suesshoumaru father, Inu Taisho. Just wonder, lol. Again nice story of Sesshoumaru and Izayoi.
Envyluvr976 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Wow...umm thats interesting. you wrote it really well though. It reminds me of the Oedipus trilogy where he marries his own mother except here it his step mother, but ok nvm.
aylaa chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Love it !

For myself, the story is more reminisent of Phaedra and Hippolytus.. Hippolytus is punished for his hate of women with his father's wife's lust.. Sesshoumaru is punished or perhaps is serving pennance for submititng to his own and step-mother's lusts.
sueb262 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I just LOVED "inside riddles" and "the place where three roads meet"! Wow! Just... wow!
lostmarble chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
smart story-quick, sex without necessarily being sexy...I like that, that you've written something that is about sex, but isn't at the same time. Great job, as always!
dumdeedum chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Sinful like chocolate. Dark and erotic. Yum.
ifonlynotnever chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Gwah! I love it, probably because I'm into really darkish-wow-that's-fucked-up fics at the moment. Very, very good. Definitely makes sense. I really like the language, too. Just something about it...

fluorescent