Reviews for Quality Time
The Hidden Library chapter 5 . 6/16
So cute!
Tagir chapter 17 . 2/5
Мой Низкий Поклон автору и Браво (Хлопает громко руками) БРАВО автору , Молодец и спасибо за историю которую я перечитываю уже какой раз ? (да без разницы честное слово)
(Смеётся) честно , я сам вот пишу свой фанфик в черновике и честно говоря это довольно долго из за моей лени (ну или просто как бывает)
Tagir chapter 1 . 2/3
(laughs) and again , am I here 3 times?
but it's still nice to reread it
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 17 . 12/17/2021
I just reread this again and I just want to say you did a very good job at capturing their whole experience and once again I'm left satisfied by the story you told, even as a story that doesn't delve into them dating or even really doing any very romantic things. (not counting daydreams, lol)
DoomMarine55 chapter 17 . 2/16/2021
So where's that piece of shit author that changed their name to Deadmatter, Inertia 2.0?

Did they fuck off and realize how much of a loser they are like Camperor?
infinitydrivex chapter 6 . 2/10/2021
I feel disappointed to be honest this storyline when Beast Boy at your differently with resolve way to quickly and easily it was literally one chapter 2 Days in world. for one thing the apologies were half-assed and I don't give a sif Raven hasn't done my apologies in her life a genuine apology does not include you criticizing the person for why you got angry at him in the first place. a genuine apology is saying I'm sorry not getting into the why or the how I just saying sorry and not expecting the person to forgive you too. it honestly feels like if they had wrapped up the terror storyline and like 3 episodes all back to back
Steven P. P chapter 17 . 9/28/2020
This is an interesting and fun story that's also quite strange and uneven at places. Haven't come across anything quite like it on this site - I usually either like a fic enough to read it all, or I don't. Yet while I gave up on this tale twice, I always came back and finally read (almost) the whole thing, as something in the back of my head kept telling me that this story is better than what I'm giving it credit for.
Now, at the end, I feel I was right on both counts: I do not regret giving the fic another chance, but I can certainly see what made me drop it twice.

At its best, this story presents a truly enjoyable and interesting portrayal of Raven and Beast Boy learning to live with each other, both in the literal and in the figurative sense. The chemistry they have in the show is mostly translated well into writing, and carries the story on its shoulders. They don't even have to do anything special - their interaction retains reader interest regardless of whether they're doing laundry or battling the forces of evil.
The strength of the writing here is made even more apparent by the fact that Beast Boy and Raven actually feel much simpler characters here than they do on the show. Raven predictably has an eye roll and a sarcastic remark to nearly every single line the changeling says, almost like clockwork. Beast Boy, a couple of exceptions aside, is noticeably more simple-minded here, and seems to have a genuine fear of Raven (and for good reason, apparently). But while some of their interactions may border on repetitive or mildly out of character, the writing style still more often than not makes the whole thing work, and work well.

The main weaknesses of the story lie outside these interactions. I am no enemy of detailed descriptions of events, places or emotions, but some of them felt needlessly long and carried little information, making the story drag in quite a few places. In others, the fic simply had way too many characters present at the same time, slowly progression to a crawl. I will admit that I skipped some of the chapter that took place in Raven's mind. It simply could not hold my interest.
Another issue is the narrative PoV that sometimes changes from sentence to sentence. It is distracting, and often even unnecessary. We don't need to know what every single character thinks in a given scene - their actions can convey just enough, even for people like Raven. The cartoon hasn't shown the characters' thoughts either, after all, and it still worked brilliantly.

Overall, while far from perfect, I feel good about this story. The ending was nice, which is always a plus. Also, doing a writing project this big over the course of 8 years is something that needs to be applauded in itself. So, thank you very much - I hope your next project will be even better. :)

Best wishes,

Steven
Pentastic chapter 17 . 6/2/2020
very cute story. it really kept the tone of the show. the pacing was great. the character development was believable. I was just hoping for some more movement at the end. at least a kiss irl. anyway, great job!
Ggrrummpy chapter 17 . 4/6/2020
Extraordinarily well written, perfectly in tune characters, and the most accurate way they get together that stays true to the show I've read. If you ever become an author and write your own novel or already have I wish to own a copy and even if i dont care for the story itll be one of my most prized books. You have created a pleasant memory for me and it's much appreciated.
EvilHound chapter 9 . 1/19/2020
Raven mocks, demeans, and PHYSICALLY ASSAULTS Beast Boy. Whereas Beast Boy is accommodating, forgiving, and generally trys to include Raven. Yet Raven has been constantly treated as the morally and intellectually, "correct" party through the story so far. As a result, this has been a chore to read as I don't tend to enjoy watching someone get bullied by a friend.
Passerby chapter 17 . 10/11/2019
This... was amazing.
I stayed up til' early hours in the morning to finish chapters, and boy, was it worth it.

My kind sir, you are a excellent author.
Props to you. *claps while a slow tear slides down face*

- Just a passerby
Guest chapter 17 . 8/7/2019
BlueTitan, you’re writing is extraordinary. I love how you had an idea and stuck with it. There are a lot of unfinished stories out there that had a lot of potential and it’s sad to reach the unresolved end of those. I guess I am trying to say I’m grateful that you came back and gave us readers a close. I doubt you’ll see this seeing as I got here six years late but...maybe you will. Anyway thank you for the read and I’m off to read some more of your works!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 16 . 7/10/2019
It's been years since I first read this and for all I know you aren't even alive anymore, but having just gotten caught up to the latest chapter of "Kaguya-sama wants to be confessed to: Love Is War" I can only think to myself "Hah, Raven lost The Game first!" and will sit here and imagine for myself (since I have 0 writing skills) a Teen Titans Raven and BB fic where they are competing to make the other confess their feelings first, without giving away their own feelings in the process, in an increasingly complex competition of Tactical Love Warfare, with Starfire as Chika and Robin as Ishigami.
ylsen chapter 17 . 5/20/2019
No sé como encontré tu historia. Pero ha sido una maravilla. Estuvo muy bien. La trama. Los personajes. los diálogos. Todo. Fue. Asombroso. En verdad sabes como entretener a la audicencia. Disfruté bastante la historia. Me gustó como combinaste a Raven con BB. Fue gracioso e intenso. Gracias por terminar la historia, aun que te tomara 2 años. Mas vale tarde que nunca. Gracias! Te mando muchos besos y buena vibra. n.n
ylsen chapter 15 . 5/19/2019
Es el capítulo que más me ha gustado hasta ahora. Parecía montaña rusa. Sube y baja con mis emociones. Me encantó
1,560 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »