Reviews for Quality Time
rea and bb fan chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
great chapter! i love truth or dare fan fics! poor poor raven. anyway,pwease update soon!
FuckassMcGee chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Will there be pairings? I didn't see any in the summary. TTFN, Tata for now!
Tammy Tamborine chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
lol, can't wait until the next part!
GIRL IN STORY chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Oh my god, this is beautiful! It's like a real episode, but better! I was cracking up at a ton of parts, and I could totally imagine all of them doing that. Perfect, I'm going to add this to my alert list.
The Water Goddess chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
As I told Regrem Erutaerc: great, funny, good for a start. I don't read many "Truth or Dare" fics, but this one I liked. I do hope you continue.
Rika-Lynn chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
i LOVE your stories! and this chapter is GREAT! can't wait for the next one! i just luv BB Raven together, there my fav couple of all time! any ways update soon pwease!
PoweroftheFrogs chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This sounds like it's going to be a really good story! PLEASE WRITE MORE!(pretty please?)
Draconis Lupi chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
I've seen a lot of these truth-or-dare fics, there's almost as many of them as there are karaoke fics XD. But this one seems really funny. Update soon!

~Aurora
mirsan4ever chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
hey nice job i love it and black mail so rocks i love blackmail keep it up
Susilo chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Interesting. Nicely done, and BB's bluff was quite true to character. I cannot wait to see where you take this (hopefully more in the RaeBB direction than RobStr. I need a lot of RaeBB to fuel my own writings). Keep writing, and update soon.
MendedBlackRainbow chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Dude im still laughing while writing this! Great story, And it is very funny! I cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter!

Keep up the writing!

Raveninthedark
FirefliesWish chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This should be interesting. Please continue!
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
LOl this is cool. UPDATE! RAeBB 4eva
account-deactivated42333 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Omg! I cannot believe how great a writer you are! Everyone is SO much in character! And everything seems soo kewl and well thought out! How the heck do you DO it?
Ami-chan09 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
His? Regrem Erutaerc is a BOY! OH SHIT! I thought he was a girl! CRAP! I am so emarassed right no it's not even funny! Well, maybe to you. This story kicks ass! You ROCK at righting and i hope you upate soon! _

p.s.

You r on my Author Alert list, my Favorite Authors list, AND...my Favorite Stories list! Congrates! _
1,560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104