Reviews for Quality Time
TheRagingRussian chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
nice chapter
xpetunia chapter 16 . 6/20/2013
Wonder fanfic! Finally finished this. Best. Fanfic. Ever in Teen Titans. Never give up loving this OTP. Keep up the great work ;)
( Even better, your story has the most favorited views in TTFanfic! Really well done! :D )
xpetunia chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
Finally finished reading this fanfic.
W
Creepy-Pasta chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Super awesome! I love it!
LoveGlutton chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
I am glad I came back to teen titans fanfictions
LoveGlutton chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
Aaaaah I see what you did there.

Nice angry raven by the way
LoveGlutton chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
Who is SHE?
NoLongerActive2015 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
O.o ... Just pure awesome! I literally LOL throughout most of this chapter! Love ur writing style and how u carried out the truthordare!
lunar silver chapter 17 . 6/5/2013
love the whole wedding and raven said he could do worse
lunar silver chapter 14 . 6/4/2013
loved how knowledge tricked raven into saying i do
Cassie chapter 17 . 6/4/2013
cutest story ever. perfect characterization and it was fluffy without being toooo fluffy! it was absolutely adorable 3
TheElementHero chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
*Jaw drops*
I'm stunned. Truly and utterly stunned. That was beautiful.
Rating: 13/10!
(It was that good)
CleoArrow chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
Why is it over?! I was seriously obsessed with this story. Really. Two days ago, I was up until one in the morning reading it, and last night I was up until TWO in the morning reading it, only to finally have time to finish it now. You stayed very true to the characters, which I really appreciate as well. Another thing I'm glad for (and also surprised at) is that you're a boy. Many of the guys I know would not even dare to THINK about writing something romantic, let alone put heart and soul into it. For that, I thank you too.
Each of my chapters in stories are only about two to three pages long, and so I've got to ask; about how many pages were each of your stories? I KNOW it's a lot (which ísn't nessisarily bad at all).
My only complaint is that they didn't kiss in the end, but that's just my hopefull fangirl heart. Besides, you DID give a few twists with the dreams (which I have to say, A Kick in the Past was my favorite chapter), so it satisfied me, as well as the two resting on each other's shoulders. I find that simply adorable.
I love your writing and can't wait to read more of your stories.
abcdefg8EN chapter 17 . 5/30/2013
What will I do with myself now that this story has ended?
CleoArrow chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
I love this story so much so far! I laughed so hard at Raven's dilema with her attempt to fight against playing video games.
1,450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »