Reviews for Quality Time
Redrazztazz chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
Good fabric, couldn't put it down. Literally, I read it 4 hours straight. Then my eyes had to adjust, but it was worth it. Although I was hoping for some big BB raven moment at the end, like a kiss. But this still works! :) in other words, THUMBS UP FOR BLUE TITAN!
DjayNinja chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
Dont be the last chapter! PLEASE! Dont do it man! DONT END THE STORY!
EMA with one m chapter 17 . 10/17/2013
This is an awesome story. You made me ship BB/Rae. I kinda liked them before,but now I'm just obsessed and I'm gonna go read some BB/Rae fanfics! Btw, You're a grat writer !
Shinju-chu chapter 17 . 10/11/2013
It's taken me two days to read this story (3 if you count yesterday, but I don't because the internet was down), and I absolutely love it!

I know the highest praise for you is mentioned above; however I already shipped BBRae from the start, so sorry ; But you do make it work-quite fabulously, if I may add.

This was a fantastic story to spend my time reading, and I'm so glad I did. It really makes me appreciate BBRae more-thank you for that, by the way. No offense, but has anyone ever told you that they wouldn't know you were a... guy if they've never met you offline? I don't like to be stereotypical, but mostly it's the fangirls who write on fanfiction (when they're not making Mary Sues XD). Again, no offense.

Okay, thanks for your time, this review is nothing compared to the praise every reader of this and I hold in our minds, and good luck on future projects!

Sincerely,
Shinju-chu, who is too lazy to log on
chai chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
this is awesome! my first teen titan fic to read and it feels just like watching an episode of the original series
lolly1010 chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
oh my goodness. every chapter, my love for this story grows.
Physics Goddess chapter 17 . 9/23/2013
Apparently I don't get updates from FanFic anymore, so this is why I'm only reviewing this now. Huzzah for finished work! I enjoyed the Cyborg popcorn, and the Mumbo weddings stuff. Awesome work!
Gumball Finn Mordecai FTW chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Great book
Gumball Finn Mordecai FTW chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Great book so far!
StorSpeaker chapter 17 . 9/17/2013
I just spent the last few days reading this and this is so amazing. I was so hooked now and... Wow. Great job
Gohan91 chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
When i first found FanFiction i was searching for more teen titans storys this was the first story there when you updated the 15 chapter i wasn't shipping BB and Raven at the time but did after this story it played a major role in me reading more storys in this site. Thank you for this amazing story really loved it . I was a bit disappointed that they didn't end up together but in a way they did and maybe it's for the best hope to see more of you work soon :)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
Your writing is amazing. You portrayed the characters in a unique light as well as keeping them true to their personalities. Raven had her passive personality as she slowly warmed up to BeastBoy and BeastBoy had his childlike innocence and energy. It was an amazing story! Keep Writing!
guest 01 chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
That story was very addictive. Having Beast Boy made to look that stupid rubbed me the wrong way, but the tale as a whole had me staying up late to get in just one more chapter.
guest 01 chapter 16 . 9/14/2013
That was ... interesting.
guest 01 chapter 15 . 9/14/2013
Her book get froze, not to mention everything else in her room, and Cyborg is still alive. Wish I had that sort of luck.
1,499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »