Reviews for Quality Time
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
I agree with you Raven Beast Boy isn't a child and needs to grow up for god's sake. I mean I'm all for comics and stuff but I don't let it influence my behavior in public as much as he does.
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Here's hoping beast boy matures through this experience.
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
That was a freaky storm I half expected a villain to be behind it the way it came on, but it is a great set up.
jaime117d chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
good lord, must this be my vice, the one thing that might kill me (because there is not enough of these fanfiction) is also the one thing that i can't be in love with
by the way very good story :D
MindGeek chapter 17 . 1/2/2014
I'll be honest, the first time I heard of Beast Boy and Raven being a couple was... shocking. I never expected it. Never saw it coming. But, if "behind the scenes", in between episodes, or after season 5 (which they really should create) this happened, then it totally makes sense. The more I thought of those two together, the more I liked the idea. And reading this gave a perfect, "real life" scenario in which their relationship could blossom and bloom. Thank you for writing this. It was a great story!

Now, on to the sequel. Which I may have already read. But I'm not entirely sure yet if I have
MindGeek chapter 16 . 1/2/2014
Okay, this was the best chapter yet by far. Granted I just read it so the feeling of euphoria has not had time to wear off yet.

BUT IT WAS SO GOOD!

And it makes total sense too. It keeps Sith their personalities but drives the story along, developing their feelings. You fooled me very well with both kisses! Fooled me to the point of audible exclamations.

But that's just a taste of what this chapter had to offer, pun intended. Not only did you create that sense if euphoria and happiness toward the end, but the tebsuin and suspense building up to that point was awesome. Its been a while since a story has made me feel that depressed, regarding their faltering relationship, then pulled it out of the pit and into the clouds. I'm positively fangirling here... and I'm not even a girl! I'm so glad you started writing. Other than those occasional English errors, your story is one of the best I've ever read, and you are an exceptional writer/author.
MindGeek chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
Darth Ghost1's mining analogy is spot on. This is one of two stories I've found that I deemed an actually great read. Can't wait to read the sequel
MindGeek chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
I have read all the way through chapter 15 so far and I must say, this is a REALLY. GREAT. STORY! I'm not quite sure how to put it into words (which means I will probably become wordy), but I absolutely love and positively adore this story.

The way you put these two characters together in the first place was a definitely genius idea. Who would have imagined the Titans, least of all Raven, playing Truth or Dare?

Throughout the coirse of this story, each character stays true to their personalities. But one of my favorite parts is that you tell the story in a very realistic way. What naturally happens between two people who live together for a while? Either they grow close quickly and eventually fall apart, or the have problems at first and eventually grow to appreciate one another. And if this happens to a guy and a girl, well let's just sat that how you've written it portrays the picture perfectly.

I also love how you added Nevermore to the story. That episode is by far my favorite, and the reason for Raven becoming my favorite character. But seeing the twist you put on her mindscape was stunning. And it makes total sense. If her view of Beast Boy is changing, if love/affection is coming into play, her demeener, attitude, and mindset are naturally bound to change as well. And I loved the emoticlones! You painted a picturesque scene of how each one behaves and how the interact with the others, not to mention visitors. Go figure Happy would be playing fetch with Beast Boy. I positively cracked up at that line "Beast Boy was happy with life, until life ended with Happy". It was adorable! I haven't laughed out loud so much because of a book/story in a long time.

But you did not just make it a happy, awkward story. You add so much emotion to the characters, its unbelievable! Okay, so its actually really BELIEVABLE, but you get my point. The way Raven gets mad at Beast Boy, even to the brink of nearly murdering him (possibly twice) is totally her. Beast Boy's ability to get on Raven's nerves is beautifully, masterfully captured as well. Cyborg is a little to conniving than I'm used to (maybe you have little brothers?) but it also makes perfect sense. Robin is a little more... I'm not sure what he is exactly. I've never thought of him in the way you wrote, but it makes sense. And Starfire is still Starfire. But despite the way each character is still their goofy selves, you've added petty and affectionate jealousy, fear, and all sorts of other emotions into the story. And you've done it very well. Plus you created a possibly awkward situation in which Raven has to deal with Envy and it spilled over into her interactions with BB. Another great problem resolution with that by the way. Amazing!

The slight interaction between Starfire and Robin is kind of sad and leaves the reader with a neglected sort of feeling (at least in my case), but at least you added those two in as well. There are occasionally a grammatical error or two here and there and some spelling issue at times but that can easily be overlooked in the ingenious idea you've cooked up here. After all, who grammars goodly all the time? Whu cna possibly spell evryting write either? Lol

But my overall diagnosis of this story iiiiiiiiiis... (drum roll please)

ITS INDESCRIBABLE!

Wait, that's not much of a ringing endorsement is it? What I'm trying to say is that its one of those stories I love so much that I doubt I could ever fully describe how much I love it or what makes me love it. IT'S THAT GOOD! Keep up the wonderful writing!
brenna chapter 17 . 12/26/2013
best story yet Its been a long week for me and your stories made my week better so thank you for helping bright'in up my week so far and last week too so thank you.
brenna chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
it made me cry, cry such a beautiful wonderful chapter thank you. thank you so much.*thought in head*(darn why can't I find a better word than thank you I really need not to repeat my self so much.)
Brenna chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
not only did you make me in reading the story unhappy, then happy, then mind blown, and speechless from shock or my mind being blown or even sheer happiness. I have to say your good, I get into stories way more than I should and I say your one of the ones that blew my mind, made me speechless and I swear that dose not happen often for one out of two reasons I either am already out of it and I just seem to have a empty void in my mind or I love the book so much and I can't guess what's going to happen and something I can't completely get my mind around happens. but I seriously love this fan fiction more than most your awesome one of the best my mind can't even find enough complements and words to suite this as I call literature poetry, it's a novel that should never end and I will wish to read it again and I shall read it again
AmyRoseThePinkHedgehog chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
chapter 2 is awesome I love the part were cyborg is introducing the other titans, especially Robin, and when Robin wanted Slade to show up so he would not have to answer truth or dare.
AmyRoseThePinkHedgehog chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
OMG this chapter is hilarious. My favorite part was when Robin told Beast Boy and Cyborg one of his conditions for truth or dare was nothing that would require therapy after words i love The story so far and this is only chapter one!
XmanTyn chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
Ammmmmmazing!
TheDarthGhost1 chapter 17 . 11/24/2013
So I'm a relatively new user to this site, and I would compare the experience to mining. You sift through mounds of gravel, dirt, and other related crap for what seems like forever. But then, all of a sudden, you see a shining, beautiful diamond, that makes all your toil instantly worth it. This story is such a diamond.
1,517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »