Reviews for Quality Time
Lilybud chapter 1 . 3/22
I can definitely say this is one of the best Teen Titan fics I've read, and I still have 16 more chapters to read!
ScagsFanForLife chapter 17 . 3/3
Oh. My. God. Your story made my heart sing, and the whole time I read it, I just kept thinking "MY FEELS! SO MANY FEELS!" You are an amazing writer and you portrayed them perfectly. I am a huge BBRae shipper and the subtlety of their relationship in this made my heart melt. Thank you for sharing you amazing writing. The titans would be proud.
xfallenangel13x chapter 8 . 2/19
First video games, burping, and salty/sweet snacks, then burping, now this? Raven, I dont care WHAT you say - you're growing soft. You're being friendly! And it's freaking adorable!
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 17 . 1/30
Awesome story.
Croclover95 chapter 17 . 1/30
Well, I must say, this was an impressive story. It didn't feel so much like a romance story as it did a story of people both learning to dig deeper in their friendship, and that was simply just what it led too. In other words, you didn't make the whole relationship thing as completely different from friendship, as much as you showed that a relationship is a deeper form of friendship.

One of my favorite things about this, though, is your occasional breaking of the fourth wall. "Five seasons, and he hasn't missed a cue yet".

Good job sir, you get a happy face: :)

God bless,
Crocluva95
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 3 . 1/29
Ok, thats it, this has got to be in the top three funniest fics i have ever read. They should turn this into an episode or something. Too funny.
efred chapter 17 . 1/26
I loved your story. and don't take this the rung way but I was kind of shocked that you are a boy. I guess what im trying to say is that you right some sweet stuff for a male.
gwb620 chapter 17 . 1/15
I absolutely love this story! You did an amazing job bringing the personalities of the characters to life. I seriously and proudly declare that this story is the best I've ever read. Keep up the great work!
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 8 . 1/10
I liked this chapter it gives a I depth look at how to people so utterly different can discover they have more in common they either realized.
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 7 . 1/10
This is nice, its nice to see raven opening up and giving things that she normally thought beneath her a chance and discovering they're not so bad.

Great story
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 5 . 1/9
Now this isn't what I meant by he needs to grow up, there is nothin. Wrong with being silly you just have to have the maturity to know when it is a good thing and when it isn't.
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 4 . 1/9
I agree with you Raven Beast Boy isn't a child and needs to grow up for god's sake. I mean I'm all for comics and stuff but I don't let it influence my behavior in public as much as he does.
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 3 . 1/9
Here's hoping beast boy matures through this experience.
Jade'sPetDragon chapter 1 . 1/8
That was a freaky storm I half expected a villain to be behind it the way it came on, but it is a great set up.
jaime117d chapter 9 . 1/5
good lord, must this be my vice, the one thing that might kill me (because there is not enough of these fanfiction) is also the one thing that i can't be in love with
by the way very good story :D
1,393 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »