Reviews for Quality Time
zafnak chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
You know, with all the silly stuff going on I was thinking this story would have totally opened with the Japanese Teen Titans theme, but then Raven unloaded on Beast Boy and I read the last bit and I'm thinking..this is going to get pretty serious fast
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Had to punch myself to keep from laughing. Literally midnight. Good job!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/5/2016
Nice excuse on 'finishing' the story. Wheres the kiss!? You called this a romance remember! I expect more from you Blue. Youre one of the better authors out there, you cant just ditch a story. I hope you read this, and reflect on it.
-SS
Trexvik96 chapter 17 . 2/3/2016
Wow!

I'm really impressed by how perfectly you captured the unique spirit of both the characters and the show. The humor, the anger, the all around feel to it was just great!

And the development of their relationship was so natural that it could definitely have been part of the show.

I was hooked from the very first sentence to the very last, great job! -)
V.S chapter 17 . 2/1/2016
Reading this for the second has reminded me that this story brought me to fanfiction. That this story showed me the definition of a good ship. And even though it didn't end exactly how I wanted it to, it couldn't have ended in a better way. Thank you for your dedication and thank you for writing the story that made me happy, sad, and overall better than I was before.
kaykay chapter 17 . 1/27/2016
Sweet
FlawlessMirage chapter 17 . 12/8/2015
Whoa...

This is, well... that is to say, spledid!
I will say that I expected something more for the ending. Not that the ending is bad, nay. O n the contrary, it is quite good - rather hearwarming to be honest. Yet, I want more; to know what goes on afterwards. Then again, that would probably ruin the story.

Sorry for rambling a bit but, damn this was good.
SuperWG chapter 16 . 11/17/2015
That was like Freddie Krueger stuff how we all thought he was safe and then she turned to stone. I didn't think anything could be scarier than the freezing room or the laundry incident but this took the cake.
SuperWG chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
Starting to feel more bad for BB like the bet is more punishing for him than her. Very entertaining fiction indeed.
jweaks2016 chapter 17 . 10/20/2015
My reaction to the last two chapters:

*Raven kisses BB*

Me: "Finally!"

*It's a daydream*

Me: "What?"

*BB kisses Raven*

Me: "Alright, now that's how you set it up!"

*It's a dream*

Me: *Eye twitching*

*Actual kiss never happens*

Me: *Quits FanFiction and turns off computer*

This story was amazingly well written through and through with unique ideas and nice development. Despite the personal peeve with the ending *vein throb* it was a great ending nevertheless. Capital. Nice job.
Jakeros chapter 16 . 10/7/2015
You call this calm?! I'd hate to see what you call hectic.
Ooooooooohhhhh! BBRAE feels everywhere!
Jakeros chapter 14 . 10/7/2015
Wow. Holy fudge sickels what a long-o chapter. Was that almost 20k words?
"He's the friend and pet we never had." ...not sure I like that last bit but since it's raven - sort of - I guess it's OK.
Holy shit that was intense! It was like watching a movie in my head!
Jakeros chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
Love Raven's emotions. Rude's my favorite, next to knowledge.
Jakeros chapter 12 . 10/7/2015
Desperate times call for desperate measures - especially if you live in titans tower.
Jakeros chapter 11 . 10/7/2015
Omfg, you are just a friggin comedy genius.
1,518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »