Reviews for Quality Time
potstickers4lyfe chapter 17 . 8/14/2018
This is amazing! I don’t really care how long it takes, as king as the story isnt dropped or abandoned, everything is all good. XDd
Joe chapter 17 . 7/27/2018
Will there be a sequel story?
I liked the ending. I always like kiss scenes but somehow this is better,nicer, more sincere
Guest chapter 10 . 7/25/2018
I've had a fever of 103. It sucks big time, but it's not enough to knock you out like that. You could argue that their powers exacerbated the situation though I suppose.
riders3211 chapter 3 . 1/12/2018
great story but I feel like you made beast boy more dense then he needs to. he's not that dumb in both comic and cartoon, it just feels like he's just slightly OOC
Tsiyi sin chapter 17 . 1/11/2018
by far this is one of the most refreshing fanfics i have read, amazing job. Loved every chapter, i been adventure reading.
Rusty Thebanite chapter 17 . 11/14/2017
You get my vote. :)
I don't know for what, but you have it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
All this is refreshing. I constantly get turned away by bad dialog in TT stories but here you seem to have it nailed perfectly. Awesome work.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/2/2017
Don't blame Cy for his rather innuendos mind, I had the same thought.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
Man not gonna lie, really enjoyed the story, but that ending was beyond disappointing to me.
M.Lalonde chapter 17 . 7/25/2017
I dont how to say actually, i mean i dont speak english but is not for that(?)... I dont want to go unnoticed. Ok, round two.

I really enjoy this history, they are my favorite couple since... Well, the origin of the time, and you writte them so natural and creible.

I'm so excited to keep reading you.
Tigers4ever chapter 17 . 6/15/2017
Ok, I do fanfiction as well. Just been a while. If you would not mind, I would like to make an addition to this... Mostly with fluff. The few stores I wrote, I for confused as to how I wanted it, but I read other people's work an think of how to continue it.
But please, keep writing. This is definitely the best Beast Boy x Raven I have read. The others were always incomplete. So thank you for completing this.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/15/2017
Dude, I'm loving this fanfiction
skullcandyklive chapter 5 . 5/12/2017
You know, I really gotta wonder what Starfire's miracle cure was
Scarease chapter 2 . 4/22/2017
No Showers ,Sleeping ,Or changing Cloths.
Scarease chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
she Could have curse you Beastboy.
1,560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »