Reviews for Quality Time
Balcanor chapter 17 . 5/28/2014
From 1 to 10, I would definitely rate this a 9.5.
I loved the way you perfectly expressed each of the Titan's personalities, and made situations based on references to the show.
It made the story that more real and believable, and I really enjoyed it, being a fan of BBrae.
Even a friend of mine, who I basically forced to read this, said it was pretty good, although she is a HUGE fan of BBterra.
A rival shipper admitting that this fanfic is pretty good, shows that you are one good heck of a writer.
KimberlyJolie34 chapter 17 . 5/24/2014
I really liked how you didn't make them fall head over heels in love with each other like a lot of people do. I really enjoyed this story and I can't wait to read more of your work. Thanks for being awesome!
HunterMoore chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
Great story, man. Really enjoyed it.
Tawny chapter 17 . 5/2/2014
Oh man! I think I may have to read more of your stuff!
The characterisations were spot on. No seriously I enjoyed every minute of this. I got a little confused with the timing sometimes because of the lack of line breaks but that's just me.

Either way this was A-class
omgsugarfrenzy chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Oooooooooooooooo Robin and Cyborg are in troublllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle.
omgsugarfrenzy chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
And once again all is right with the world. By the way I totally agree with BeastBoy 'normal is overrated.'
MidMorningSong chapter 17 . 4/12/2014
Well I'm quite sure plenty of people have said this and I know plenty more will, but from me thank you for writing this masterpiece, I completely understand what you mean about the difference between drawing and writing in terms of concentration and for you to have written a story of this caliber and this length simply knocks my socks off! But seriously, thank you for putting so much of your time into doing this (plenty of people don't even show so much passion with paid work) and I'll be sure to check out any other stories you see fit to write and share : )
Ninja-leprechaun chapter 17 . 4/9/2014
This is the most amazing fanfic I've EVER read about raven and beastboy - you made it seem so realistic for the characters I ended up thinking it was just another episode! Great job! X
MidMorningSong chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Hmmmm yes I always wondered about how everyone seemed to get to and fro from that island of theirs lol
Guest chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
I laughed so much at this! So much genius! Specifically, when Raven tried to stoop to BB's brain level and ended up giving him more ideas. And then the rest of the quick remarks-love it! I liked though how Cyborg is kind of like the big brother in the team, seeing how he worries over Raven and Beastboy, while still aggravating them as any sibling does.
MidMorningSong chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
God I love this so much! What's even more hilarious is that you've written this so that it's very similar to the actual cartoon- I can easily see all the little chibi moments (the sand bag bunker lol) and all the characters interact seamlessly!
Kyoki Kamanoke Shinigami chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I must say that I love your use of worrisome. I am only slightly thrown off by the only thing that compelled me to review was seeing it in use. Not that I don't like the chapter. Just that I don't review often. Either way... Great job.
Dante
Lilybud chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
Once again, amazed. Those pranks were so intricate and absolutely hilarious! And even Starfire was in on it! Honestly, I didn't know if Beastboy was being serious or not about sending the letter until the last minute, hah!
Lilybud chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
I'm being bad at the moment because I haven't finished reading this chapter, but I'm just amazed at how you make Raven and Beastboy do something completely out of their nature and yet make it believable. That beginning-wow! Clever BeastBoy-so he can use his brain.
Lilybud chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
You would think that Robin and Cyborg would know from experience to not mess with Raven. I kind of wanted her to use her powers on them, but I think BeastBoy's prank will be even more satisfactory. The video game scene was hilarious and done very well, as always. The details in the zombie game were quite thorough, too.
1,427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »