Reviews for Quality Time
Guest chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
I know this was written a long time ago, and I don't even know if You'll ever see this, but I'm 20yrs old and just recently fell in love w/ teen titans, and started reading bbrae fanfiction. I've read this one twice now, and my fanfic reading has turned into just trying to find one that could compare w/ this. No luck so far... Which kind of stinks. The way your story feels like watching the show is fantastic. It's almost sorta close to the season 6 we've never had... Maybe... *sigh!* :(
Ambient Tech chapter 17 . 10/7/2014
*Sheds single tear* This was good... this was very good... Thank you for making this. It was a great experience to read this. Keep making good story bro!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/4/2014
All I can say is THANK YOU. It filled the whole in my heart called season six. I actually looked forward to whenever I had time to read what beast boy and raven were up to. And Thank you for staying true to the characters. Are you sure you didn't write for the original teen titans? Cause this is hella good. It was a pleasant surprise to find a skilled writer write about one of my all time favorite tv show/comic and keep the "heart" that makes teen titans so great. And I could never predict what was going to happen next! Loved it.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
I see, Beast boy is acting like Raven and Raven is acting like Beast Boy. Interesting
Marcus Red chapter 17 . 9/18/2014
So I just finished Quality Time and have just gotten started on Broken Spirit. I have to say, I am quite thoroughly impressed with your writing style, especially with your expertly done breaking for the fourth wall and the characterization of both Raven and Beastboy. Considering I didn't see almost any flaws (other than in this, I am just going to list the pros of the story.

Pros

Characterization - You expertly characterize Raven and Beastboy's relationship, not only making it seem plausible in the sense that these two people that obviously hate each other slowly (but surely) fall in love, but also keep it within the context of the two characters personalities as depicted in the cartoon. Well done, 5/5 on this.

Humor - Humor was spot on, and I really appreciated the frequent use of innuendo, especially considering that you did so without ever explicitly stating it . The fact that you avoided cursing alone, keeping it in line with the language used in the show, was very refreshing from what I see most of the time in TT fanfiction (not that I would have minded if you had, I have the mouth of a sailor on crack).

Fourth Wall - Not much needs to be said here, only that you have done what very few people can do: broke the fourth wall in a way that still kept in line with your story and didn't take away at all from the setting.
RedWyrmLord chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
"That's it?" Cyborg said, relieved. "Okay, fine. You go for one month in Raven's company, and I'll clean your room," he accepted, cracking open door and having a look inside. "Though, personally, I think you'd be better off calling in an air strike, and starting over," he said.

Best line ever.
CalamitySage chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
This is still my number one favorite Fanfiction. I loved every bit of it from beginning to end. You're the first author I've seen that wrote the pairing from a REALISTIC perspective, showing their gradual relationship over time. Everyone was kept in character, along with maintaining the original "Teen Titans" feel throughout. You are an amazing writer and I thank you for a beautiful story that I hope to enjoy for many years.

-Hazel
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
Some things never change lol

That story was awesome! It was sooo good and wow BBxRave forever! 3 :)
pikminbiomaster chapter 17 . 8/18/2014
i was surprised but you nailed mumbo's personality, kinda disapointed with the ending but good enough, really did stay true to all the characters
RavenSerendipity chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
Hey, I just reread this and wondered if you've seen teen titans go episode 11 (or 6a) called "Hey Pizza" where they try to get the pizza for free by making it take longer than 30 minutes.
Have you?
lunae57 chapter 17 . 8/9/2014
Oh my gosh! Excuse me while I roll into a ball of hysterical feels. *dies*

Okay, back now, but still just, ahhh. This story was simply amazing. Your writing style is different from any I have EVER seen. I just love the cartoonish element throughout your story, definitely staying true to the style of the show. And your characters were SO well written. I love how they stayed in character even till the end where they were just starting to act on their feelings for each other but still staying true to their usual personalities, like how Raven was so kind as to give Beast Boy somewhere soft to land once she tosses him off the couch. Honestly, that was the beyond perfect ending. I was dreading the end, thinking "no way are there enough chapters left to fully wrap this up," but you proved me wrong. Many think they are incompatible because they are so different, but you worked around that and showed just how those differences bring them together, especially when Raven realized how odd it was to not hear Beast Boy in the background of her daily activities. I could also tell that, even in the beginning, she never hated him. I mean, even her hateful emotion couldn't hurt him!

I loved this journey of witnessing them draw closer and care more and more for each other. Thank you so much for this. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. You are a very skilled author and your effort was definitely reflected in your work. Keep up the awesome work. I think I saw that there's a sequel? I sure hope you are still updating that. :)

Enough of my emotional ranting. You're awesome. Stay epic!
A reviewer chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
Ohmigosh I haven't written a review in the longest time. This fix was that awesome! I loved the subtle but totally not out of character at all character development! Like if you were actually going to stick beast boy and raven together for a month, it would go EXACLTY HOW YOU WROTE IT. I swear, loved it. Thank you!
TheStarshipCat chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
Oh wow. That was just great. I was kind of hoping for a more romantic ending but you can tell that it lead to something romantic later on.
When they first went to that arcade I was like 'please be DDR in this story' and as soon as I finished this chapter I played DDR and aced Arribatta. (Spelling?) On expert, mind you!
Anyways, I love a good BBRae story, especially when there is Nevermore involved and any H/C.
Congratulations and have a waffle!
(-OwO)-# -(0w0-)
Numbuh 55 chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
Ahaha I loved how you broke the 4th wall at the end of this chapter x)

I don't know when this chapter was released, but it's kind of funny that there's a Teen Titans Go episode about Cyborg and Beast Boy trying to get free pizza from the Pizza Guy. They couldn't understand how he was getting to the tower so quickly either xD
sysoba chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
I love how you brought Jinx into the story. That was great how BB dared Cyborg to talk to her.
1,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »