Reviews for Quality Time
Omen Of Death chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
Aww I feel bad for poor BB. Please update soon
RavenOfNight chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
Poor Beast Boy! Poor Raven! Nice Cliffy! I like it! Oh and UPDATE SOON!
lol61188 chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
aww! Poor Beast Boy! Please update soon! :)
Melthree chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
:Le Gasp:

E! What is going to happen? I must know! :grabs you by the shoulders and shakes you: Need... More! O-O
flitter bug chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
oh man

that was the most hilarious chapter i've ever read in a story

woo, you had me totally cracked up rolling on the floor kinda laughing

an awesome chapter ] extremely well done

i like the hanging suspense and possible foreshadowing done in the last few lines

i really wanna know how BB's gonna take this and how it may end up either drawing them closer together, or pushing them farther apart

the situations you've described as their life events at the specified time [lunchtime was one of the most hilarious] are so well written and very easy to picture mentally. they are SO in character! you are a very talented writer.

best of luck on your next chapter, which i anticipate eagerly ]
Tammy Tamborine chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
oh! i can't wait to see what happens next! update soon!
account-deactivated42333 chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
can't wait for the next chapter! This was totally awesome!
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
Really great chapter. Poor BB, can't wait to see what's gunna happen. Update soon.

Yours Truly,

_-Orange-_
rea and bb fan chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
great chapter! the part with star acting like an airplane was hilarious! pwease update soon!
Mr. D 91 chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
One day down and twenty-nine to go. Does this mean that you're gonna write one chapter per day?

Poor Robin. Will he ever recover?

Update soon.
dr.evil99 chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
Once again, you've demostrated your grasp of the more humorous elements of the Titans. The scenarios that you put forth here (Cyborg offering Raven the Chance to block out BB's annoying banter, for instance,) are very true to the spirit of the show. I also like the banter between the Titans in this chapter particularly between Cy and BB. You have a natural knack for writing those two. (I don't think Cy knows what he's getting into, cleaning BB's room.)

I look foreward to seeing how the relationship between BB and Rae shakes out. you seem to be taking your time with them, for which i commend you. too many authors just thrust the two of them togeather and have them all besotted with each other in the course of one chapter. Patience is a virtue, to me, when it comes to the more romantic story elements.

Stay the course, and keep up the good work on this woderful, light-hearted fic.
BBcrazed chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
hilarious much ! O just an idea , what if Cy hand cuffed them together and then forgot the hole bathroom thing ? would that be funny or what ? yes I know I'm hyper But who cares ? I got a boil of candy next to my key bored and I'm gona see how late I can stay up till I get kicked of the computer !
BlackAer chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
real good! I'd take you up as one of my ultimate favorites if it weren't for your slowness when it comes to updating.

Honestly, update this piece of art while we're still alive? "KAY?

Sorry for the critisicm but i hope this will boost up your updates faster.. unless you have a real good excuse such as school, or what not, you better hurry up!
Flamma chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
Well i lov it. I can't wait till you update.
sakuradancer3 chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
omg,that was really reeally realy good. Update please asap! PLEASE!
1,520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 .. Last Next »