Reviews for Quality Time
6StringSamurai13 chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
Oh...and the plot thickens. Figures that the two of them would never actually go with the bet unless being bribed. Good job on the dialogue and I can't wait to see how the two of them handle eachother in the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
VeelaChic chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
It was cute. Not quite as good as your other chapters but still good. Update soon.
account-deactivated42333 chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Dude, this is totally awesome! Keep up the great work! CAn't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
lol chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Im so glad u updated! I was worried u wouldn't!

Thanx a bunch!
teenRAVENtitan chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
ROTFL! Update soon, please! ROTFL! That was hilarious!
RavenOfNight chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
LOL! This is SO funny! UPDATE SOON!
Draconis Lupi chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
rofl

Hahahah. Once again, mah friend, you have done it once again! Awesomely awesome chappie. I like the earphones thing hehehe. raven's gonna be in silent heaven after her month of Beastie hell!

Update son!

~Aurora
Chibi Scooby chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Hello! Yay, you updated! Remind me never to toss alian slugs in the hamper... *shudders* Okay anyways, I like your story so far. I can't wait to find out wht happens next! plz, update soon. Tata!
HomesIsMyHomie chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
formerly fell4adeadguy

update update UPDATE!

please?
madmartagan chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
You have good writing ability. I love how Beast Boy defeated Cyborg at Truth or Dare. Classic Beast Boy maneuver. I'm interested to know where this is going. Please update.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
This is ganna be good.
bre862 chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
Hey you've got a very good story going here, like you said in the first chapter you said that alotta fics are about truth and dare games but you were different. Great job so far, and make another chapter soon please! -bre
warprince2000 chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
Melthree chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
Yay! Bet's on... I can't wait for the next chapter! Please write more soon!
BrokenNevermore chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
YOUR STORY IS SO GOOD! You had me laughing so hard at the clothes monster part! Please update soon! I can't wait to see how they're first day together goes! haha it'll probably be hilarious...
1,500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 .. Last Next »