Reviews for A Night By the Fire
Smayz chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Haha, never imagined that Minerva would have rumors about being an amazing shag.
Kelly Eisenhower chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Cute! 3
Mr-Spock1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
As promised, my opinion to your stories:

Funny, witty and charming.

I like your idea of Minerva and Xiomara being a couple past the jealousy stage and talking about their pasts.

But how could you call Minerva an "amazing shag"? After I looked up that word, I was between grinning and pulling a long face. (But after all I see what you meant and I wouldn't dare to disagree about that since you know what I think about her. ))

But I've never imagined her as such a "bad girl", bedding her headmaster, the nurse, Snape and Trewlaney. I always imagined her as the good girl, a real bookworm and kind of a swot, if I might say so. Bit like Hermione nowadays.

But nevertheless it is an interesting angle.

I think that is the one story to start with translation. )

Love, mr-Spock
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Not bad on the femslash
Mags chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
That was great. Its nice to see a couple that doesn't become jealous over such things as flings from their past.
Amand1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
This is one of the best fic I have read on this couple ! It' so humorous ! And your others couples are very originals !

I enjoyed it very much !
littlefiction chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
So cute!
Cranky Crocus chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
It was quite nice, and a nice read.

Sapphos-Daughter chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
*laughing* Hooch is gonna be pissed come the next morning. A fun read
MidniteWriter15 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
awsome! make more...PLEASE!
kungfoogirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Ha! I loved this!

Sweet and a little racy without being too over-the-top. Just the way I like my fic.

loosaluver1138 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
*gasp* Ma Petite! I'm shocked! I've had a bad influence on you, methinks. I can't believe you wrote something like this! LOL I can't be mad, though, it was BRILLIANT! Except for my little baby dyke using the word "shag," I liked it. You've got a good beginning here, now just flesh it out and you'll have a great fic. Minus the het stuff. lol. Quote of the fic: “Emotionally, you dolt.” Brilliant, Ma Petite, even if I am horrified...

SekkaiMidoriiroNeko chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
wow, you just destroued my favorite teacher of the Harry Potter should burn...