Reviews for Dark Times
Elizabeth Hewgley chapter 59 . 1/23
I hope you will continue this story. I don’t know for sure if you remember me. It’s been a very long time since I “talked” to you but you have always been my favorite fan fiction writer. Anyway I am glad you added to the original story. Fingers crossed you will get back to it sometime in the future.

Elizabeth a/k/a Hewgley om
jediqueen1980 chapter 59 . 11/8/2023
I’ve been waiting years for you to update and finish this story. Its one of my favorites.
A Sole Reviewer chapter 46 . 4/25/2023
Well shit, I take everything back. This is what I've been waiting for! Character development at last! Can't wait to see how Luke develops
A Sole Reviewer chapter 41 . 4/21/2023
I love the angst but there isn't any character development for Luke. I get he has ptsd but he needs to move on. Now it just gets annoying because it's the same thing again and again. It makes Luke look pathetic. What I don't like is Luke not getting mad of his chain of command. One after another his command has been screwing him over and he hasn't really done anything about it. It has potential but for over 40 chapters nothing has changed. It peaked during the interrogation but after that it's pretty stale.I feel like you're hinting towards Luke going towards the dark side but he'll use it against the emperor.
dmccoy16 chapter 59 . 11/29/2022
Love it!
Dasgun chapter 3 . 11/21/2022
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/21/2022
...
95odo2 chapter 59 . 6/13/2022
-CHRF
:[ It's always a pain to read a good story here that's unfinished. Joy of cliffhangers. RIP
Kathryn.c.l chapter 1 . 4/14/2022
I really hope you decide to finish this. I love your original characters.
ZombeyUnicorn chapter 59 . 3/8/2022
I just rediscovered the story, read it in 2 days and then saw that there was a new chapter added. I really hope you'll continue as this is one of my favorite SW fanfics!

Hope you're good and your life is going well!
TheSquiggler chapter 32 . 11/14/2021
Your story and writing is absolutely incredible. By the best Star Wars fanfic writer there is. I hope to see an update on this story very soon.
pixilated-dreams chapter 59 . 11/8/2021
You can’t leave it at that! I love this story and how it is progressing. Please continue!
RodianGuest chapter 59 . 9/19/2021
I just discovered your story some days ago and read it in one rush. It's truly amazing and intense and I hope you'll update soon. I admire your perseverance to write this story for now over more than 15 years and I look forward to follow it to its completion.
strwalker chapter 59 . 7/2/2021
Man, this story gets better with each chapter. Can’t wait to read what will happen next!
creativesm75 chapter 59 . 6/15/2021
yikes. Palpatine... and poor... skywalker.
1,113 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »