Reviews for Dark Times
SapphireAlena chapter 50 . 7/21
The scene the way it should be. Wonder what you'll do with the carbon freeze scene.
SapphireAlena chapter 26 . 7/19
Crying buckets full on this chapter, Treena! You know how to rend my heart for both Luke and Vader.
SapphireAlena chapter 24 . 7/19
I love how you bring in Vader's reasoning for going dark to begin with. That is the truly heartbreaking part of the whole Skywalker saga.
SapphireAlena chapter 18 . 7/18
I never thought I would cheer when Vader strangled someone, but I did now. The agony Luke is in!
SapphireAlena chapter 17 . 7/18
Great telling of his coming out of the drugs in surgery and using the Force to try to escape. So realistic! The darkness of coming out of anesthetics, especially when you weren't supposed to yet ... Treena, you amaze me!
SapphireAlena chapter 16 . 7/18
Oh, the unspoken love between these two at this point in their relationship! You make the fights during ESB fresh again ... and I cry again. Now that SWCE is over, get back to this story. I will finish it soon!
lightpoint chapter 57 . 6/27
Oh. My. God. This whole story is amazing. My heart was breaking for Luke for almost the entire story. And for the Rebels. And...and...Just terrific. And this is one of the worst cliffhangers I've ever seen. Wow. This rocks, and I'm keeping an eye out for any future updates :)
goanago chapter 57 . 6/25
Good lord! This has been amazing! Your story has made me giggle, tear up and pull my hair in sheer fear... The descriptions of the characters are realistic, their reactions beliavable, the action was nerve-wrecking, I really couldnt (and still can't) predict what is going to happen next... I LOVED Obi-Wan's little voice inside Luke and specially Vader's heads. My heart's been in a roller-coaster the whole time... I had hoped Vader would come around fast, to save Luke and the Galaxy some pain, but your story has made me realize 20 years of being the hammer of the Empire cannot be overruled in some months... The plotwists and the twists and turns have been perfect although the pace of the story is driving me nuts jajajajaja...Tahl! He's been gone since the first chapters and I still feel his passing. Oh gosh! Your story is perfect and I thank you for the time and effort you've put into this... You are an amazing writer! I hope you are alright, and I send you a big hug!
AmitraDay chapter 57 . 6/22
Oh man, what a wild ride! I've never really read a long Star Wars fanfiction before, but this was so enjoyable. The interrogator being alliance was one of my favorite plot twists of all time. I hope you'll continue this, if only I can see what happens to poor sweet Luke. You can do it buddy!
SapphireAlena chapter 15 . 6/18
Great start to this section. I love seeing Vader's inner thoughts.
SapphireAlena chapter 14 . 6/17
You made me cry with the Aunt Beru dream.
SapphireAlena chapter 13 . 6/17
Luke should have never mentioned the sand around Vader.
SapphireAlena chapter 12 . 6/17
Love the bookend parallelism!
SapphireAlena chapter 11 . 6/17
I love parallelism set-up between Mahkren and his son with Vader and Luke.
SapphireAlena chapter 10 . 6/17
Nice twist in the last paragraph! Whooo!