Reviews for Dark Times
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/21/2022
...
95odo2 chapter 59 . 6/13/2022
-CHRF
:[ It's always a pain to read a good story here that's unfinished. Joy of cliffhangers. RIP
Kathryn.c.l chapter 1 . 4/14/2022
I really hope you decide to finish this. I love your original characters.
ZombeyUnicorn chapter 59 . 3/8/2022
I just rediscovered the story, read it in 2 days and then saw that there was a new chapter added. I really hope you'll continue as this is one of my favorite SW fanfics!

Hope you're good and your life is going well!
TheSquiggler chapter 32 . 11/14/2021
Your story and writing is absolutely incredible. By the best Star Wars fanfic writer there is. I hope to see an update on this story very soon.
pixilated-dreams chapter 59 . 11/8/2021
You can’t leave it at that! I love this story and how it is progressing. Please continue!
RodianGuest chapter 59 . 9/19/2021
I just discovered your story some days ago and read it in one rush. It's truly amazing and intense and I hope you'll update soon. I admire your perseverance to write this story for now over more than 15 years and I look forward to follow it to its completion.
strwalker chapter 59 . 7/2/2021
Man, this story gets better with each chapter. Can’t wait to read what will happen next!
creativesm75 chapter 59 . 6/15/2021
yikes. Palpatine... and poor... skywalker.
jedilittlebee chapter 59 . 5/28/2021
Oh, no! Will the force be able to restore his memories? Surely the Light can undo the Darkside machinations! This is so heartbreaking! Luke is so helpless and defenseless... I hope you send him some small help soon... this story is so heartbreaking. They say it is darkest before dawn, remember?
jedilittlebee chapter 58 . 5/27/2021
Your writing is superlative as always! Your life has been traumatic, but if anything it has honed your skill to an even higher, finer degree.
jedilittlebee chapter 57 . 5/27/2021
The empire (Palpatine) is rotten to the core and that is what it fosters and demands of its servants. Do they really not see it? Or like Palpatine accused Rhovan, do they just not care?
jedilittlebee chapter 56 . 5/27/2021
The word that came to my mind for the way you wrote this chapter...poignant! Your writing is always so vivid and draws the reader right into the scene! Don’t ever doubt your talent and value to your readers here at !
1,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »