Reviews for Dark Times
Elafi Milo chapter 14 . 16h
Wow. This is NOT your children's Star Wars. Much grittier and darker, and more realistic. I hope you haven't spoiled me for other fic! Thank you for putting so much care and effort into this one!
Lady Lissa chapter 1 . 2/17
This is an Hell of a Pilot!
purpleswans chapter 57 . 1/9
Okay, wow. This fic has been a roller coaster ride, and filled with intrigue. I like how much thought you put into making your OCs, though I will admit that Rhovan and his constant double-tripple-whatever agent status changes. I do like how you expanded on the shifting loyalties of him and Thecla (especially Thecla.) Not many people use double-agent characters for more than shock values and twists, and Thecla's story was really well-done. I also really like your treatment of Luke as he struggles through everything happening to him. It's a very realistic view on how Luke might start to fall. Thank you so much for writing this story, and I hope you return to it soon!
Nock and Bolt chapter 57 . 12/9/2017
Dang. This is truly an intricate piece of work, and I applaud you for taking the time to write something longer than a lot of novels (and for no monetary gain, too). You have believable characterization so much that I buy into each twist the story takes, coupled with rather eloquent descriptions that flesh out the settings and characters. I hope you continue this story (and that you haven’t forgotten about it in the almost three years since your last post), for I’d love to see where you take it next.
Ommallaredpanda chapter 13 . 11/27/2017
And so the beginnings of Angry Daddy Vader start!
LadyMelianne chapter 57 . 11/6/2017
This is the first time that I make you a review. I have to say that this is the best fic I've ever read in this fandom. Really. I discovered it a few weeks ago and I couldn't stop reading. You're incredibly good! English isn't my first language and I'm still learning (you can see it with my grammar, sorry), but you made me take a LONG time to read it and translate it because I just needed to have this fantastic work in my computer! I really, really wish that you update, you left the story in the best part!
Your works makes me fall in love with DarkLuke. All your them have such a fantastic, solid story, with plot twist that you never expect, perfect characterization... what can I say?You're absolutly fantastic!
So please, pleaase, update soon, can't wait.
Jambee chapter 57 . 9/29/2017
such a dark and powerful story. I hope Luke find's his way back to the light, back to himself.
SkyBlue1309 chapter 57 . 9/28/2017
oh my goodddddddd. This story. sooooooo good but omg so good it hurts. god that ending and knowing that this will probably never be updated. oh my god. can't just can't. so much going on and so much there and just too much for even words. oh my god. I can't believe you went where you did, so original so amazing and oh my god just ughhhhhhh. holy cow. so good but god
lovesdaryl chapter 5 . 8/25/2017
Oh no, Isla/El'lana! A safe place for now, but for how much longer? Such a rich background on the world and the characters inhabiting it, simply amazing!
lovesdaryl chapter 4 . 8/25/2017
And the tension is mounting ... And yay, Artoo, free and roaming about, minding his own business and fooling the troopers!
lovesdaryl chapter 3 . 8/25/2017
"I don't have time!" This reminds me so much of Luke on Dagobah with Yoda.

Hints of the layers upon layers of secrets and hidden motives we will discover, hints of danger to come from an unexpected direction ... Can't wait! It's incredible how exciting this is even the second time around!
lovesdaryl chapter 2 . 8/25/2017
Bad news for our hero, who is in bad shape for the time being, and interesting original characters who aren't solely out to protect him but still consider their own safety at last in passing before helping him. It's a testament to the story that I still remember what's coming after all these years, but I still can't wait to read on - I can't wait for this ride!
lovesdaryl chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Just as predicted, this is as tense and exciting as the first time around, and I am looking forward to reading ALL OF IT again! Once more, thank you for writing this, for keeping at it for YEARS, this is an amazing read, can't wait!
nekochan1994 chapter 35 . 8/2/2017
Rhovan is about to get his ass handed to him. Also I don't know whether I want Padme ghost to scream at Vader or for Luke to find out about his dad & attempt suicide rather than become a monster.
nekochan1994 chapter 34 . 8/2/2017