Reviews for Dark Times
lovesdaryl chapter 5 . 8/25
Oh no, Isla/El'lana! A safe place for now, but for how much longer? Such a rich background on the world and the characters inhabiting it, simply amazing!
lovesdaryl chapter 4 . 8/25
And the tension is mounting ... And yay, Artoo, free and roaming about, minding his own business and fooling the troopers!
lovesdaryl chapter 3 . 8/25
"I don't have time!" This reminds me so much of Luke on Dagobah with Yoda.

Hints of the layers upon layers of secrets and hidden motives we will discover, hints of danger to come from an unexpected direction ... Can't wait! It's incredible how exciting this is even the second time around!
lovesdaryl chapter 2 . 8/25
Bad news for our hero, who is in bad shape for the time being, and interesting original characters who aren't solely out to protect him but still consider their own safety at last in passing before helping him. It's a testament to the story that I still remember what's coming after all these years, but I still can't wait to read on - I can't wait for this ride!
lovesdaryl chapter 1 . 8/21
Just as predicted, this is as tense and exciting as the first time around, and I am looking forward to reading ALL OF IT again! Once more, thank you for writing this, for keeping at it for YEARS, this is an amazing read, can't wait!
nekochan1994 chapter 35 . 8/2
Rhovan is about to get his ass handed to him. Also I don't know whether I want Padme ghost to scream at Vader or for Luke to find out about his dad & attempt suicide rather than become a monster.
...WHERE THE FUCK IS YODA?!
nekochan1994 chapter 34 . 8/2
At least Luke isnt alone. Btw Luke is NEVER going to listen to his father now
nekochan1994 chapter 33 . 8/2
Finally. Someone is making fucking sense
nekochan1994 chapter 31 . 8/2
ITS NOT LUKE'S FAULT ITS THE EMPERORS AND VADERS! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU BLAME SOMEONE WHO HASNT KILLED ANYONE?!
nekochan1994 chapter 30 . 8/2
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT LUKE!
nekochan1994 chapter 29 . 8/2
Mothma and Rhovan are just driving Luke closer and closer to the darkness
nekochan1994 chapter 28 . 8/2
FUCK. I reeeaaally hope they find and take it OUT of R2
nekochan1994 chapter 27 . 8/2
WOULD EVERYONE JUST LEAVE LUKE ALONE?!
Also I hope Luke or Revel spies defeat THAT plan