Reviews for Dark Times
TheSquiggler chapter 32 . 11/14
Your story and writing is absolutely incredible. By the best Star Wars fanfic writer there is. I hope to see an update on this story very soon.
pixilated-dreams chapter 59 . 11/8
You can’t leave it at that! I love this story and how it is progressing. Please continue!
RodianGuest chapter 59 . 9/19
I just discovered your story some days ago and read it in one rush. It's truly amazing and intense and I hope you'll update soon. I admire your perseverance to write this story for now over more than 15 years and I look forward to follow it to its completion.
strwalker chapter 59 . 7/2
Man, this story gets better with each chapter. Can’t wait to read what will happen next!
creativesm75 chapter 59 . 6/15
yikes. Palpatine... and poor... skywalker.
jedilittlebee chapter 59 . 5/28
Oh, no! Will the force be able to restore his memories? Surely the Light can undo the Darkside machinations! This is so heartbreaking! Luke is so helpless and defenseless... I hope you send him some small help soon... this story is so heartbreaking. They say it is darkest before dawn, remember?
jedilittlebee chapter 58 . 5/27
Your writing is superlative as always! Your life has been traumatic, but if anything it has honed your skill to an even higher, finer degree.
jedilittlebee chapter 57 . 5/27
The empire (Palpatine) is rotten to the core and that is what it fosters and demands of its servants. Do they really not see it? Or like Palpatine accused Rhovan, do they just not care?
jedilittlebee chapter 56 . 5/27
The word that came to my mind for the way you wrote this chapter...poignant! Your writing is always so vivid and draws the reader right into the scene! Don’t ever doubt your talent and value to your readers here at !
Jedilittlebee chapter 44 . 5/25
It sounds to me like Rhovan, despite his conflicted sympathies, is at his very core an Imperial loyalist! And I think the girl is Mara. How am I doing?
jedilittlebee chapter 55 . 5/26
Vader can’t give up completely! No! Just bide his time. Don’t count Luke out yet!
jedilittlebee chapter 54 . 5/26
So Leia will be trained... If anyone could reach Luke’s poor broken psyche it would be her!
jedilittlebee chapter 53 . 5/26
Poor Luke, I hope you let him conquer Palpatine in the end. After all he has suffered . It would be too cruel to let Palpatine’s evil win!
jedilittlebee chapter 52 . 5/26
Is Leia hearing Palpatine talking to Luke through their twin bond? What a way to uncover the truth-through R2D2... so well written; it’s chilling when she comprehends the full scope of what’s been happening!
jedilittlebee chapter 51 . 5/25
Oh, oh. She didn’t kill him... but she did keep him out of Vader’s reach! How like a vile Sith to let her suffer 4 months in that cell, when she had succeeded in her assignment!
1,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »