Reviews for Dark Times
Bumblebeep chapter 1 . 10/16
YO THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ! I LOVE THIS!
SarahBethLF chapter 57 . 9/28
I just love this fic, and can't wait to read more!
Umber chapter 57 . 1/5
I loved this story. Good job. I liked how the story ended with the perspectives of others. I'm guessing that you're not writing a sequel since it's been three years. I'm disappointed yet completely ok. Who needs happy endings?
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 57 . 12/12/2018
Wow, I love this story! I hope you continue it some day!
FairyTails13 chapter 4 . 11/7/2018
sure know how to draw people in, don't you?
Mahria chapter 57 . 11/5/2018
It's 2018 and I have just discovered this story. I fell into it deeply and obsessively and finished everything in a few days. I congratulate you on a fantastically epic story with a well thought out plot, amazing character development, and with a level of detailed realism that astounds. If Star Wars were real life, this is a telling that I could see going down for sure. So many layers, so many conflicts, so many agendas. Damn this was really great reading! It made me seriously empathize with the Skywalker twins as there are various powerful people that know of their heritage and Luke and Leia are being herded and shuffled into and out of these 'effed' up situations and essentially played like pawns; Everyone trying to orchestrate things with them tumbling through completely blind. And I'm glad for Obi-Wan and can hardly believe Yoda's attitude, but hey, dude is old, tired and defeated I guess . . . but still, you're THE Jedi Master & the only one still left living . . . DO SOMETHING! Ahhh, Luke . . . such tragedy, I really hope he finds his way out of this and back into the light. Your portrayal of Luke's journey through everything that has happened to him is a crowning achievement of character development. I really do want a somewhat happy ending . . . Maybe that is idealistic of me, but I can't help it. Strangely, I also hope Vader begins to take his own destiny back into his hands. For all his power and strength, he is basically a powerless slave . . . It's sad. Anyway, I loved every second I spent reading this and it consumed me thoroughly. Your writing is inspired, mature, and raw with realism and detail; I love it. I know that I will return to read this many times so that I can sustain myself until the next update. I hope you work through your writers block. Not easy, I know, but this story is GOLD! Keep pushin through, you're doing great work. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 57 . 10/14/2018
Been waiting for updates for YEARS.
Just saw in your bio that you have writers block, which makes me happy.
Cuz I was thinking you might have died and that this wonderful story would never be finished.
Praying the words flow soon.
Guest chapter 57 . 10/7/2018
Please, I’ve had this story in the back of my mind for years, just finish it. It’s too amazing, and I need closure. Let Luke die from a seizure, and Vader kill Palpatine in revenge, something. Or, the emporer wins, and he has two Sith under him. Something, anything. Please, just give me closure. Thanks for the awesome story, I’ve been checking in on this story about every 6 months, and the last time you updated, i almost flipped out, I was so excited.
SpellCleaver chapter 57 . 8/4/2018
I love this story, and look forward to the next update, whenever you do update it. Good luck with writing!
Black Mad Hatter chapter 57 . 7/28/2018
Would like to read more chapters, I really got into the story and would like to continue reading if you have more chapters.
Guest chapter 57 . 4/19/2018
Oh wow. This is beautiful and incredible and I really really hope for a happy ending someday! Thank you so much!
sturwurstrash chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
I should have really reviewed this long ago, even before I had an account on here, but better late than never right? I've read this story so many times over the years and I just keep coming back. I cannot thank you enough for writing this. I love the darkness of it. I love how confused and emotionally vulnerable Luke is in this story. This is one of those fics that goes under my "fan fiction that is better than published novels" master list. It is seriously such an incredibly epic piece of writing.
If you ever find the motivation to continue the story someday, I'll be here ready to read it.
Elafi Milo chapter 14 . 3/20/2018
Wow. This is NOT your children's Star Wars. Much grittier and darker, and more realistic. I hope you haven't spoiled me for other fic! Thank you for putting so much care and effort into this one!
Lady Lissa chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
This is an Hell of a Pilot!
purpleswans chapter 57 . 1/9/2018
Okay, wow. This fic has been a roller coaster ride, and filled with intrigue. I like how much thought you put into making your OCs, though I will admit that Rhovan and his constant double-tripple-whatever agent status changes. I do like how you expanded on the shifting loyalties of him and Thecla (especially Thecla.) Not many people use double-agent characters for more than shock values and twists, and Thecla's story was really well-done. I also really like your treatment of Luke as he struggles through everything happening to him. It's a very realistic view on how Luke might start to fall. Thank you so much for writing this story, and I hope you return to it soon!
1,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »