Reviews for Another Hope
Regin chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
CommChatter chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
this sounds good. keep up the good work!
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
cool story
NewSlove chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
love it! ...and aish...disney...just...aish lol...disney owning star wars...just...yea lol...
Ann Jinn chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
I love how in your universe Anakin's problems are not being ignored. Great bringing to life of the temple, i.e. meeting the friends and things they do together.
LVB chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
I absolutely adore Anakin in this, wondering if Audrey's finds would like him. Much love 3
maisaLin chapter 13 . 3/29/2011
"Before Anakin had time to react, Obi-Wan's lightsaber had cleanly cut through his right leg. He fell to the ground, screaming in agony.

"Why?" Anakin screamed at Obi-Wan as he stood over him.

"Because Anakin you are a sith and I am a Jedi. I have to destroy you," Obi-Wan said picking up his lightsaber as well as Anakin's. "Goodbye Anakin.""

Really, I don't like movie Obi-Wan but your Obi-Wan Kenobi...I hate this heartless and shit-stick coward... This wicked blow...thats disgusting and Audrey also disgusting... her brother was injured and she decided to help Obi-Wan... Man, I donno... She just dummy (in my opinion)

Also you dont show off you characters emotions... and that a huge omission

Thats all for now. And good luck. Hope you'll figure out and correct all mistakes in you story. Cause it's has a really good potential.
maisaLin chapter 18 . 3/29/2011
And what about Audrey? What had happened with her? ( I mean why Anakin thinks that she's gone)

"And it had been her death that started his downward spiral." this from chapter 16 and now you bring her back in chapter 11.

So I'm confused There's lot's of blind-spots in story for now
LVB chapter 18 . 3/28/2011
So glad you can update! I laughed at the part where she goes "Hey, good guess!" Heh. Obi-Wan needs love too.
Ann Jinn chapter 17 . 3/24/2011
I had to go back and read the story again to catch up. Glad you are back.

Can hardly wait to find out more about the shadow Jedi. Two masters, now could it be . . .

Looks sort of like she didn't die on the cliffs. Could you perhaps elaborate a little more on the romance with Obi Wan?

Loved the little hints that maybe Vader's master did not have his best interests at heart.
LVB chapter 17 . 3/23/2011
Weeeee, update! I didn't send through any changes because it didn't need any :) Love that you're including Ahsoka.
LVB chapter 16 . 9/26/2007
Yay an update! I feel sorry for Vader here- he must be so confused.
AMAPADME chapter 16 . 9/21/2007
As always great chapter.

I forget how many Years has Vader been Vader? I skimmed the last chapter But I seem to have missed that one.

Can't wait to see what happens as he confronts Palpatine.
Ann Jinn chapter 16 . 9/20/2007
Well, if he would have asked a few more questions earlier, this might not have happened.

You do a good job with the characters and their thoughts, and leaving us in suspense. Good cliffies.
Taeniaea chapter 15 . 6/26/2007