Reviews for His destiny: A Man in the Iron Mask Fanfiction
kellyelin chapter 6 . 5/31
Will you ever finish this story? A good start.

I remember the movie, but I also read the book. In the original book by Dumas, Phillipe was put back to the prison and the iron mask was put back to his head. That was beyond horror.
Minstrel of Gondor chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
awesome fic. update soon plz
lilgenious chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
I know that you probably stopped writing stories but can you update this please? I am really interested in it:D I want to know what happens next!
Thenidiel chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
This is really good . . . please update!
Manavie chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
Oh please please do continue the's really really interesting. please please write some more *begs*
GalitMirav chapter 6 . 10/27/2007
I really hope you decide to continue this. It's a really good story. You have the character interactions down exactly. Keep up the good work.
Go Outside chapter 6 . 5/31/2007
Great chapter! Hope to read more again soon, thanks.
LuvAngel448 chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
This is really great! Please update soon!
outlaw author chapter 5 . 1/19/2007
Very nice! I like where your story is going and can't wait to read the next chapter. Is d'Artagnan going to appear?

~outlaw author
Brenn-x chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
Yay, an update! _

On my search for some good fics and accidentily found your story. I like it a lot, the way you write the characters and their interaction with each other. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
windwraith chapter 4 . 6/11/2006
This is awesome, very well written. I can sense good continuity with the movie. dialogue is believeble and discription is top quality. nice. phileppe is an interesting character i always like to see writers portrayals of him.
GalitMirav chapter 4 . 5/25/2006
Please continue soon. I love Man in the Iron Mask movie fics. This was very good.
LunaLove chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
This is very promising! I would love to read more!
Go Outside chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
This is a great story. I am a big fan of the three musketeers, especially Athos so it is nice to read such a well written tale about them. Hope you plan on continuing and thanks!
Mizamour chapter 3 . 8/25/2005
Awesome! And Raoul? Phillipe? Those are the names in Phantom of the Opera of Christine's lover and his brother! Cool! :)