Reviews for It Was Only A Kiss
Kagomekillskikyo chapter 14 . 6/28/2008
this story is..AWSOME..hurry and .
Inuistheman chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
cool chaps!

i love it!
KayleeBeeCullen chapter 14 . 7/9/2006
I absoloutly loved this story. I hadn't had time to finish it because my computer was broken but im so glade its up and running so i could read this wonderful masterpeice! i hope to read more of your stories in the VERY near future!

-SweetInuLover A.K.A.

Kay. Kitty
masha chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
was good except the ending of the first chapter... i think that was kinda random and out of place don't ya think/ but that's just my opinion. good story though
Viperthe strange chapter 14 . 11/24/2005
HOLY SHIT! THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD STORY! i loved it! holy shit! Sango and Miroku! InuYasha and Kagome! dude, you know how to make readers happy. im so glad theyre together, such a Fluffy ending. the only bad thing was that it didnt have Sessho-maru, but that couldnt be helped. eh. dude. i hope you write more. MORE I TELL YOU! MORE! *smiles* that was a good story and i shall hope to see more of your work. may we meet again. *bows and disappears*

"tha Cheese is outta here. WAAH! I DONWANNA GO!"
Saoirse Robinson chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Myst,

Yes, a very fresh, good start to a story. I look forward to reading more.

Truly,

EHB
ultimateromantic chapter 14 . 11/21/2005
great ending! they all are so cute together! hurray, kagome got her puppy! teehee!
Beauty from Ashes chapter 13 . 11/19/2005
You've done a great job so far! Keep up the good work. I've really enjoyed reading it. I can't wait for more!
fallenstar127 chapter 14 . 11/19/2005
*wipes away tears* this story is bloody brillant! i luv it!
Viperthe strange chapter 13 . 11/8/2005
...canndy...candyy. give me candy...your story rocks, but who was Rousoku(z'at his name?)i thought he was InuYashas body, or am i getting confusitiated? AH! i need candy for my brain! very good, top of the crop an all that. cheerio!

"tha Cheese is outta here."
Inuyasha lover 1993 chapter 3 . 11/4/2005
Hi that was so cool you rock and can you not put hanyou i have no clue what it meens i think it meens half breed(or demon). Other wise it was the best.
Taeniaea chapter 13 . 11/3/2005
I Love The Chapter:13 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
RoseDream chapter 13 . 11/3/2005
Great story! Please finish it up!
ultimateromantic chapter 13 . 11/2/2005
Kagome: Repay me, huh? How about giving me a certain puppy?
Viperthe strange chapter 12 . 10/29/2005
dude! that rocked! will Kagome regain her body? will Shippo and Miroku be stuck in time forever? will InuYasha die a horribly unplesant Death? will i stop talking like this? ...yes...no...no...and yes! ha ha! i have it all figured out. *looks around sneakily* first! the Fairys will come and rip Kaguyas throat out with a weed whacker, and then! Gnomes lead by Kenshin Himura, who will be wearing a hoop skirt, will attack Naraku and bite off his toes because i dont like him. *nods* keep up the good work dude. i like dis story!

"tha Cheese is...is...i dont know..."
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »