Reviews for Stranded
silverforest11 chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Love it _
Aiu a.k.a MyA chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
u left us hanging... (T_T)

i wanna see ur Dramione, they're so not OOC,

which i love,

so please... update soon!
Mouchi-Mou chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
Girl.

You need to update. And soon.(insert threat here)
Aerilyn Kirara chapter 8 . 6/18/2008
Good to have you back!

I don't know about the rest of your viewers but I've missed you terribly. I'm so happy you've decided to come back, but of course I understand that real life can get in the way of fanfiction.

I've been to your site, and I must say that I love the new layout, and of course I do wish you luck.

Although I am anxious for you to finish Stranded in good time, I've been a big fan since the beginning, I do think that you may need to take a little bit more time proofreading. It's perfectly fine that you're not going to put your best writing in, as you had origionally planned, because you want to finish the story for the sake of yourself and your readers. However, I spotted several grammar mistakes (I wish to be a beta in the future and grammar and spelling are my main points of focus when I read fanfiction) that I think are rather distracting. All I ask is that you put in another few minutes of proofreading before you submit your next chapter. It would ease my obsessively picky mind.

Thanks again for coming back to us!

Kirari Akamori (New pen name. I'm lazy so I've yet to officially change it. Please forgive!)
dictionarychick chapter 8 . 5/1/2008
omg that was so good. I've been reading your story since you started and loved it! But I seem to be reading the same chapter over and over thinking it's new. No pressure but PLEASE UPDATE! Hmm, I'm new at reviewing, so bear with me. There really isn't anything at fault here: it's a great plot line and you keep leaving the reader (ME! Y?)in suspense. I'm a new beta, but won't be eligable for about a month. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. BTW, I'm dictionarychick.
Chelsea was here.not anymore chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
hey, OMG love the story. it is AHH-MAZING! i love ur style.
Mouchi-Mou chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
i read your stories on mugglenet although there they were slow. plz ypdate cause we all love this story.
Odi et amo chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
Woah...awesome chapter. And so long in the wait too. Hope you try to update soon. .
KrisJules chapter 8 . 10/17/2007
I love your story,..very detailed,..please keep it going...
chels-amazing chapter 8 . 10/1/2007
I stuck around! And I'm very excited for up-and-coming chapters.
Shawn chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
Love this chapter! Please update soon, hopefully you won't take a year, even though it was one of your best chapters!
Brittany Spoke chapter 8 . 9/6/2007
That was a really good chapter. You need to keep going, I've been wondering what happened to this story if you stped writing it. Please keep going
waterfaerie15 chapter 8 . 8/27/2007
yeah! I'm so glad your back. I love this story and was really excited to see that you had updated it. Can't wait for the next part.
Tassia chapter 8 . 8/27/2007
ah you left us hanging!

please update soon .. or as soon as your normal life will allow you too XD

Awesome chapter, by the way, great for being the long await one, too _
jadestar5 chapter 8 . 8/27/2007