Reviews for Tears of Destiny
Sade-Of-Darkness chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
Are you talking about Ryou or Yami Bakura?

Sounds more like Yami Bakura.

Great any way, I'm reading on (seriously your a good writer.)
Mike chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
Wow. It's been a while since I was online. I didn't think Yami was evil... But you definantly portrayed him to be as such. Nice joke in the middle of the chapter by the way. Poor Tea; XD mistaking Ryou's comment. Who threw the mystery pies? Is it me? Or is it your "Beloved-Husband-Seto-Kaiba"? Well, whatever. Please update soon!
Defence Against Pies DAP chapter 7 . 10/11/2005
-from a mysterious hiding spot, a whisper is heard- Pst! Tea! Over here! -hands over a Pie Protection Umbrella 40- Just push this button and a magical shield will appear. But be careful, wouldn't want this in Bakura's hands, would you? -disappears in a creampuff puff-
Princess of Thieves chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
PoT: I'M A THIEF PRINCESS! I'M A THIEF PRINCESS!

Ryou: Uh...she's sugar high...

Akusomi: Believe us, PoTsodasugarcoffeeapocalyps

PoT: YAMI'S SUCH A SHIT HEAD!

Akusomi: You and Yaomi are the same

PoT: Yup!

Ryou: UPDATE SOON!

PoT: WHO THE HELL THREW THE PIE? DID I? YES! I THREW THE PIE!

Akusomi/Ryou: (-')
Nightshade Blue chapter 7 . 8/14/2005
I'm Silver God's Sister I hope you think this reveiws good. Your form of genre is fantastic and the sense of love in magnificent I love it 10 stars :D
KaibaYamiLover chapter 7 . 8/13/2005
nice ! i wonder who it is... is it Kaiba? well... keep updating mopre and more chappies!
Chained and Tortured chapter 7 . 8/13/2005
*Licks pie of* Hm cherry. *Sweatdrop* Okaze whatever. I helped Bakura! *Hugs Bakura* And I got hit by a pie... -_-

Was this by any chance Annabelle's doing? *Glares at Annabelle*

I'm so happy Tea and Ryou get together! *Hugs Tea and Ryou*

Tea and Ryou: *Can't breayhe*

Cat: You can yse Cat instead of chained and torchered you know. It's easier to spell _. I can't believe Yami's evil again! U_U I feel betrayed... again.

UPDATE SN PLZ!
Mike chapter 6 . 8/12/2005
This chapter contains quite a bit of angst in it. Wow. kind of a cliffhanger ending. I can't wait to read your next chapter. please update soon! oh, and I say that Bakura should get pied. I see that the stands are pretty much tied, so, if you need any help in the fight, you can use me. (please let me be in it!)
Mike chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
Nice toying off of eachother's minds in this chapter. Wait... Tea's father isn't dead? I like how you're making Bakura lighten up a bit.
Flashchimp chapter 6 . 8/9/2005
sweet story. i love the way you're making bakura act. it's cute. this story is definitely good and needs to be updated. so update soon. hurry up. i am curious as to who tea will end up with. and what about marik's gang? what if they ask tea as the payment? update soon.
Princess of Thieves chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
Me: UPDATE SOON!

Yaomi: Baku-chan! DODGE ALL OF THE PIES!

Me: YES! DODGE THE PIES!
Takao chapter 6 . 7/18/2005
WoH! UPDATE! And why is Bakuera and the gang frozen? (Looks back at auther notes.) Ahh, I see. I dunno which to pick so... I pick both!
Hazra chapter 6 . 7/18/2005
Ok, ok the reason I didn't review before was because cat didn't tell me!( I don' have the internet (-.-) Yet suprisingly I manged to review for your story ( ) Anyway I say Bakura does NOT get pied! He's way to cute for that!

The review: Majorly good! (Sorry don' have time to say more!) DIE TEA'S FATHER! DIE! MWAHAHAHAHA! UPDATE!
Chained and Tortured chapter 6 . 7/18/2005
Aghh! You can't freeze MY BAKURA! (Sending a million more pies) That makes two million. Hahahahhahaha! Now MY Bakura shall destroy you Ryou and Anzu! And I shall be there to help! (Please? As your friend I beg you!)(Begging) PLEASE LET ME HELP THE ONE I LOVE!
LeoOsaka Bakura's stalker chapter 6 . 7/18/2005
pie him XD And that was quite the angsty chapter there. I like how you added Yami in there. That was a nice touch. A few simple mistakes, but nothing big i.e. spelling. Good job!