Reviews for Harry Potter and the Game of The Sims 2
Sabrina Potter-Black chapter 16 . 6/3/2013
nice update soon plz i would die if you do not update
goddessa39 chapter 16 . 5/8/2013
I lost this a while ago and was inspired recently to look i tback up. Glad I did. there is lots more here than I remembered.

While I dont think I've ever tried to get a sim college student preggers I suppose the option is there. Hermione pregnant is interesting though that brings me to questions about how this affects not only their sim futures, but the futures in the real world. Do babies somehow transfer and what are the effects of that?

Anywho, are u including the basic pets expansion? Are you going to get them to 'buy' stuff, and expand on gaining skillpoints and waht that can do for them? There is also the 'read a parenting book' option for Hermione. that may help.

More please!
Racheal Weasley chapter 16 . 4/16/2013
Please, oh please, update quicker this time
tumblrqueen chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
i luv this story so much! update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
Please keep going!
LunaScamander17 chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
continue! continue!
Rosetta chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
Did you stop this story?! keep it going! please! i loved it! please keep this story! thank you! Rosetta :D
Guest chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
I loved this story! But I have one request if that's ok, can you make it more focused on Ginny and Harry? Thanks! Great story, the best.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Your story is awesome and no one else has thought of
cryptologicalMystic chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
Thought you'd never update again...
Lizzie chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
Wow I never thought this was going to be updated again... But i'm sure glad it was!
Great update I really missed this story!
HalfbloodAuditore chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
I seriously need to review before I keep going, lol. I wanted to say you have me completely hooked on this story even though I don't like these ships. It's a really unique story and yeah. xD awkward
GreysonElliotAndMcKennaRenee chapter 14 . 5/17/2012
Please Update it's really good thanks
vt chapter 14 . 12/1/2011
Cool beans! Fun to see you updated.
BookNinja4 chapter 14 . 8/23/2011
OMG so good I love this story, glad to see you got your spirit back! WHO IS JENNY? Omg it's killing me.