Reviews for Tenebrae
Good conversational dialogue between the two.
IHateSnakes chapter 18 . 11/21/2013
Great story, Caleb. I found the past/present back and forth a little confusing, but I'm dense. And my office smells like bird poo - very distracting.
IHateSnakes chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Interesting, and well written. I know nothing about RE but I'm enjoying this. ihs
VanessaAlthea18 chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
Wow, you manage to make a fiction of Leon/Ashley that didn't sound all two boring. The flow was nice, although there were missing gaps. All in all, it's fanfiction of this pairing out there. Keep up the good work.
Nero The Insane chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
Fucking loved the story. I also feel that this pairing needs some more love.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
WHAT THE F*** AM I READING? I loved it though
wjsheen chapter 18 . 7/14/2013
You have a wonderful sense of humour, and this story was enjoyable, if not for a few plot holes. Thanks for the read :).
devin the dude chapter 18 . 12/14/2012
very very good story. the best one i have read on here so far. :) i loved it dude
KyuubiGoku chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
Objective 1, find a Leon x Ashley romance fic, check.

Objective 2, find an AMESOME Leon x Ashley romance fic, check!

Objective 3, thank author for writing such a perfect story. THANK YOU SO MUCH! (ahem) check.

Well that's my check list. Story favorited to read again some other time. YAY YAY!
EmD23 chapter 18 . 10/3/2012
Well...that was pleasant lol great job
BlindZombieFace chapter 18 . 10/2/2012
this was one of the best Fan Fics I have ever read! I am in awe of this story easily one of my favorite story's ever!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
didnt they leave the islandon the jet ski not to sound cridical but omeon
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
ice but leon is more classy than this
thinman chapter 18 . 6/5/2012
you're hell of a smartass,ma'am.

but whatever, I do not regret any bit of time that slipped out of my life because of this. that was I'm not quite a fan of this seems like a cute weirdness to me.I just got bored this much to spend whole night reading this. it's okay. not really going to happen anymore further.

(feel free to masturbate on this any way you want)
Addi Winchester chapter 18 . 4/23/2012