Reviews for Tenebrae
Albedo XL chapter 9 . 11/5/2005
oh holy f*ck...MY FACE IS SCARLET! oh god i'm gonna be horny all day now... but that was beautiful... excuse me so i can go drool some more... PRETTY GIRLS! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Wade LaCour chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
This fanfic is one of the best I read.
the-long-lost-strawberry chapter 9 . 8/26/2005
nice. So when's the update comin'?
Raiya chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
Oh, wow! I'm really enjoying this a lot. The personalities of the characters are spot on, the plot is engaging, and the sex scene was totally hot without being over-the-top smutty. I can't wait 'til you add to it.
J chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
uhm, not to be too picky but Air Force One is almost the same size of a Boeing 747 and i don't think a USS carrier would be able to manage that weight, much less size. Ashley would be more likely to catch a ride with Marine One, helicopter version of Air Force One.
animevideogame freak chapter 9 . 8/7/2005
keep it up
The one and only-Ace chapter 9 . 8/2/2005
who ho, go Leon! Very nice story, hope you can update soon.
Omoikane chapter 9 . 8/2/2005
Urm, wow. That bumped up a notch. "implosion" was a very good name for this chapter...

I really do like the overall style that you're writing with, especialy during the "Scenes from a Waking" chapters, where it would skip through the game, and reveal what's Leon thinking.

Also I like the aftermath of RE4, where they are quarintined, which is a little more real than other post RE4 fics.

Overall a really well written, well done Fic. Can't wait to read more.

Keep up the fantastic work!
Inactivatedaccountgoodbye chapter 8 . 8/1/2005
"A sad, lonely tub of Pepto Bismol."

Best. Line. Ever.
Mitsu Sakura chapter 9 . 8/1/2005
*Fangirl squee* Hooray for lemons! But, that aside, you really have a gift for understanding and recreating human emotions and desires - Leon's agony especially regarding the whole situation was very vivid.

“Wow,” She said, blinking. “Wow. Leon, what just happened?”

“I think we had sex.”

Heh. I see his sarcastic comments from RE4 haven't deserted him.

Excellent chapter; I enjoyed reading this very much. Can't wait for more!
Mitsu Sakura chapter 8 . 7/26/2005
Whe, more chapters! I haven't read many fics dealing with the after effects of RE4 - it's refreshing to finally find one that does. I'm so glad Leon and Ashley have finally been reunited, and I can't wait to read more. Great job.
TigerEyes2 chapter 8 . 7/12/2005
Nice job this chapter :) I am really enjoying this story so far of course I stated that in my last review.

Hope to see more from you soon :)
rpgfan04 chapter 8 . 7/11/2005
Nice. Keep going
animevideogame freak chapter 8 . 7/11/2005
keep going me like
animevideogame freak chapter 7 . 7/8/2005
keep it going i want to see why the rating went up
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »