Reviews for Tenebrae
Crystal Lorelei chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
Wow, you manage to make a fiction of Leon/Ashley that didn't sound all two boring. The flow was nice, although there were missing gaps. All in all, it's fanfiction of this pairing out there. Keep up the good work.
Nero The Insane chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
Fucking loved the story. I also feel that this pairing needs some more love.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
WHAT THE F*** AM I READING? I loved it though
f1sher chapter 18 . 7/14/2013
You have a wonderful sense of humour, and this story was enjoyable, if not for a few plot holes. Thanks for the read :).
devin the dude chapter 18 . 12/14/2012
very very good story. the best one i have read on here so far. :) i loved it dude
KyuubiGoku chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
Objective 1, find a Leon x Ashley romance fic, check.

Objective 2, find an AMESOME Leon x Ashley romance fic, check!

Objective 3, thank author for writing such a perfect story. THANK YOU SO MUCH! (ahem) check.

Well that's my check list. Story favorited to read again some other time. YAY YAY!
EmD23 chapter 18 . 10/3/2012
Well...that was pleasant lol great job
BlindZombieFace chapter 18 . 10/2/2012
this was one of the best Fan Fics I have ever read! I am in awe of this story easily one of my favorite story's ever!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
didnt they leave the islandon the jet ski not to sound cridical but omeon
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
ice but leon is more classy than this
thinman chapter 18 . 6/5/2012
you're hell of a smartass,ma'am.

but whatever, I do not regret any bit of time that slipped out of my life because of this. that was I'm not quite a fan of this seems like a cute weirdness to me.I just got bored this much to spend whole night reading this. it's okay. not really going to happen anymore further.

(feel free to masturbate on this any way you want)
Addi Winchester chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
i luv it...!

was great!
etoileetneige chapter 18 . 1/17/2012
Damn. Extremely well-written.

I haven't actually played Resident Evil 4 - in the process of procuring it right now - but I must say, I'm all the more looking forward to it now.

But back to the story.

Ho my god, your diction was perfect. I'm not sure if you replicated cutscenes or something here, but they certainly appeared cinematic in my mind.

The pacing and imagery were all just spot on. Absolutely incredible.
General Ripper chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I love this couple. You could say that due to infection by a strain of plaga they no longe age.
Acrylic Stain chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I'm reviewing an awesome quote. Mission 573 accomplished. n_n

That's epic...it touches your soul...perfect start.

I'll be honest, I didn't stumble upon you. I spoke with a great friend of mine who had praised your work to the Heavens and I've finally taken the time to come and take a gander, devling into strange territory (L4D to Resident Evil). I expect great things. n_n Ta Ta For Now.
179 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »