Reviews for Tenebrae
lovinpeterpan chapter 12 . 10/30/2011
Oh my gosh, I fucking love this story. I just beat RE4, and yeah, I really think Leon & Ashley should be together. I love this!
intothelight001 chapter 18 . 7/16/2011
Great story, now hurry up with the Three-point-fucking-oh. And when I say three point ducking oh, I don't mean some shitty grammer clean ups, I mean a whole kick-ass expansion complete with new chapters, deleted scenes, whatever you have to do, because I'll be fucked if this is the end(though it probably is... GODAMNIT). Of course, that includes obligatory violence complete with snappy one liners, as well as the obligatory smug at the end.

Now get to work slave! ;)
Ivory Tears chapter 18 . 5/16/2011
Awesome story! Well written and very realistic, a definite addition to anyone's favorite list.

I also really liked your author's note, very humorous. ;)
Selior chapter 18 . 12/15/2010
Amazing... can't say anything else... Really, amazing.
LadyRini478 chapter 10 . 6/20/2010
I love LeonxAshley stories, I was so excited to read this one, it is awesome!
Natureboy3 chapter 18 . 7/28/2009
Awesome story! Nice job!
mushroomsrevenge chapter 18 . 4/2/2009
Such a good story. Really. Well written.
slouchingtyger chapter 18 . 2/9/2009
First encountered your story on before noticing it here, but without really knowing what the differences are in this version I have to say it fucking rocks.

I love this couple, and you write them so well, I love the way you get in their heads and your descriptions are true to their point of view. Language and scenery are all SO vivid. (Plus the hot sex scenes...)

Ending was cute and satisfying, but did feel rushed and perhaps forcedly unrealistic, with the big conversation about plans for their relationship and ending with a wedding... I'd have been just as satisfied if it ended before that conversation got so serious.

And thanks for not sticking with the game's real dialogue in the flashbacks. Your Palpatine, Napoleon lines, etc. were much better than Leon's shitty comebacks in the game. Capcom needs writers like you.
AbandonedKittenAtYourDoor chapter 18 . 11/6/2008
I throughly enjoyed this fic. The parts where you rewrote what happened in the game scared the crap out of me! In a good way!(of course,it's RE) ) You have a way with words,keep writing*
A Spirit 420 chapter 12 . 10/9/2008
This is good so far. I like Ashley even though she is annoying. Keep up the good work!

Do you think you could check out my story, alpha and omega?
xScottx chapter 18 . 9/2/2008
Eh yeah I say 'Eh' to much / but your shit was tight.

Decent Grammar, Decent Length, Decent Storyline.

The romance wasn't fucking corny shit you see these days where it's 'I love you and I love you so much or I love you so fucking much I become a fag for you'

Your shit was shits and giggles and the whole thing wasn't fucking romance(Thank fucking hell or would it be thanks fucking hell?) You had action, adventure, humor and horror(Which I wasn't scared at all) Man no books are scary huh? I beat RE4 like 5 times now and it still gets a little scary and some horror movies are scary but books? Never.

OK now I forgot what I typed in this review already so sorry if I repeat my self.

You made the story realistic - Some stories add the 'First Aid Spray' and 'Typewriter' shit to it. I mean it can be incorporated(Firefox had to tell me how to spell that) but I'm glad you took them out I mean yeah 'spray me and be healed' in a story is corny but like I said yours was realistic.

Eh and about a sequel. I wouldn't really care, I mean the ending was great some people write sequels to their stories and ruin it. If anything you should just take up a new story and leave whats perfect, perfect.

PS-

'Funny how the mind dwelled in sleep on the things one might wish most to

gunsomuchblood in her memories. She twisted from the rusty red images.'

That was the beginning of chapter 16 and another chapter or 2 had the words bunched up like that in the beginning - was that a mistake? anyway it was easy to ignore as it was only 1 part but still...
xScottx chapter 17 . 9/2/2008
Lol good chapter - eh I'm tired of saying that shit over and over but eh next chapter I'll give a full review on the whole story.
xScottx chapter 16 . 9/2/2008
Good chapter - yeah I know your tired of that but it's better to be short and quick saying the same thing instead of saying something long over and over in every chapter the story is already completed so eh can't say nothing.(I will at last chapter though)
xScottx chapter 15 . 9/2/2008
Good chapter - I'll leave a big review at the end or at least semi big ;) gotta finish reading this tonight
xScottx chapter 14 . 9/2/2008
'He started it.' Lol Lol and Lol - Great chapter man but beginning was messed up? unless you planned it like that...
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »